CHAPTER 67

Ivan's POV

"She hugged you?!" sigaw ni Lea.

Mabilis kong tinakpan ang bibig niya. "Ssshh! Marinig ka ni Mikki"

She removed my hand and stared at me disbelievingly. "Seriously? Mikki hugged you?" she asked.

I nodded then shook my head. "I hugged her first then she hugged me back" I said then beamed after recalling what had happened earlier.

"Really? Tell me more! Bakit mo siya niyakap?"

Now, I don't want to talk about it. Ayokong masira yung moment namin ni Mikki. Tss.

"Ivan" Lea glared at me.

"Kasi.." I trailed off, dumating na kasi si Mikki.

Karga niya si Cutie na balot na balot ng towel. She sat next to Lea then stared at me. I immediately averted my gaze. It's awkward and im really shy to be honest. I cried in her shoulder, that was so gay.

I stood up. "Alis na ko" i announced.

They looked up at me. "Eat first" sabi ni Mikki.

I was stunned, never did I expect her to stop me from leaving. She did that before but I never thought it will happen again, is this my lucky day?

"Oo nga Ivan, dito ka na kumain mamaya ka na umuwi ang lakas pa kaya ng ulan" Sabi ni Lea at makahulugang ngumiti.

You know I can't resist Mikki so I sat back. "Okay"

**

"Cutie, jump!" sabi ko.

I was left alone in the living room. Lea was back to sleeping because she said she still has hangover. Mikki went to I don't know where. Kaya heto ako ngayon, naiwan kasama ang napakacute na aso namin ni Mikki. Yes, I was the one who gave it to her so technically, it's also my puppy.

"Good boy. Now sit here" I tapped the sofa beside me and he followed. Ang talino nitong si Cutie mana samin.

Dumating bigla si Mikki at inabutan ako ng kape. Tinanggap ko ito ng buong puso. "Thanks" i smiled then bit my bottom lip.

Coffee, perfect for the cold weather, made by Mikki so, it's also good for my heart.

I quietly sip my coffee with a smile on my face and my jumping in joy heart inside my chest. Hindi ko alam na ganito pala ang nagagawa ng power hug. I bit my lip to prevent my chuckles, baka kasi isipin ni Mikki nababaliw na ko which I think malapit na, konti na lang, mababaliw na ko sa kilig. Jeez. So gay but I don't care.

**

I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. She's reading again. I smiled and turned to face her. She's busy so I can finally stare at her. May hangover pa rin ako sa yakap nya at sa tingin ko hindi na ko makakamove on.

I just watched her. My eyes never gotten bored looking at her. She's an eye candy. The apple of my eyes, the center of my attention. I wouldn't mind worshiping the ground she's walking. Now, I just realized, im head over heels inlove with her. Is it possible? But I don't mind, though. I love the feeling of being in love with her. The moment i hugged her and she hugged me back it felt like home, a home I never felt I had.

She suddenly glanced up and caught my eyes. She raised her eyebrows then furrowed. I want to know what's on her mind when she's looking at me like that. Like I was a puzzle she's currently solving.

Just by looking at her makes every part of my body react. I looked away and sipped the remaining coffee on the cup. I looked at her in the corner of my eyes, she's not looking anymore so I stared at her again.