CHAPTER 85

Mikki's POV

Three years ago..

"It's ugly" Miranda pouted while waving her paperwork in the air.

TJ came closer to her and patted her head. "Stop pouting. You looked like a puppy" he teased.

"I don't look like a puppy! Mikki, tell him im pretty!"

"She's pretty" I said.

"Yeah, Miranda is pretty, stop bullying her TJ" Lea glared at him.

"Girls are so annoying. Let's leave them Kerr" Kerr nodded and waved at us before they left us.

Miranda crossed her arms "I hate boys, especially TJ. He's such a jerk" she rolled her eyes.

"He likes you" I said.

Miranda gasped and her eyes went zero "W-what?!"

"You don't know?" I frowned.

"Ofcourse not! How could I? And where did you get that idea? It's impossible!"

I tilted my head "It's not an idea" I said.

Miranda shook her head. "He's bullying me Miks. If he likes me, he will never let me get hurt but you see? He's the mastermind of bullying me" she rolled her eyes.

I sighed. But I really have this feeling he likes her. Tss.

"So, let's go to the cafeteria. Im starving"

Lea and I followed her. We were walking at the hallway when someone threw a cat on Miranda. She screamed in fear and because the cat got shocked, it scratched Miranda's cheek and it bled.