Part Fourteen

*3 weeks later*

I sit in the back lounge of my bus watching Adventure Time as I wait for Tony to come to my bus.

“Where’s your boyfriend?” Mitch asks walking in.

I shrug and continue watching TV.

After two more episodes my phone buzzes.

Tone: Hey Babe. Sorry I can’t make it over tonight. I’ll watch AT with you another time.

I sigh at the message and throw my phone at the wall.

My case smashes against the wall and my phone hits the couch.

The lounge door slowly opens and Travis, Mitchell, and Aaron stare at me.

Aaron picks up my phone and Travis plops down next to me and pulls me into his embrace.

“What happened?” He asks.

“He fucking blew me off again. This is the 9th time he’s done this! He’s not even doing anything he’s on the same fucking schedule as us!” I say feeling tears welt up in my eyes.

“I…I need time to think. I’ll be in my bunk.” I say pushing past the boys.

“I love you. We’re all here for you.” Mitch calls to me as I pull myself into my bunk.

I plug my phone in and turn on music through my headphones.

I listen to music for a while and realize I’m not going to be able to get any sleep soon.

I look out the window on the side of my bunk and see that we’re at our next stop.

Liz: Jack are you and Lexi up?

Jacky: Yes.

Liz: Can we hang out?

Jacky: Sure. We’ll be at your bus in like two minutes.

I smile and pull myself out of my bunk. I put on my yoga shorts and pull on a PTV shirt along with my black vans. I throw my hair into a messy bun when I hear a knock on the bus door. I run up to the door with my phone in hand and fly out of the bus.

“There’s a park here. Want to go there?” Alex asks.

I nod and we walk towards the bathrooms that’s near a little park with swings.

Jack and I fight over the swings and I end up winning.

“Dick.” He says smiling.

He pushes me on the swings until we walk over to the grass and lay across it.

“Are you alright tonight? You don’t seem like yourself.” Alex says.

I sit up crossing my legs and I look at him.

“I…Tony’s been blowing me off. I have no idea why but it’s just eating me alive.” I say quickly.

They both give me a little hug and a frown.

“I’m sorry.” They say in sync.

“It’ll be okay. He’s probably stressed about tour or something.” Alex says.

I nod my head and he gives me a half-hearted smile.

We all sit there in silence listening to the night and watching the stars.

“Can we just go get the rest of our bands, some blankets and pillows and just sleep out here?” I ask.

“I was hoping you’d ask that!” Jack yells.