Part Four

I wake up the next afternoon to the sound of someone being slapped.

I look up and see that only Tony and I are in the lounge. I smile at his light snoring and carefully unwrap myself from him. I close the back lounge door quietly and walk to my bunk. I plug in my phone since it died and I grab a pair of white high-waisted shorts and my light blue V-neck. I shower quickly and run a brush through my hair when I’m done getting dressed and putting on makeup.

I walk to the front of the bus and Jaime, Mike and Vic smile at me.

“Good morning, Sunshine.” Jaime says.

“Morning.” I say smiling.

“You’re in a good mood.” Mike says.

I shrug and smile.

I look out the window and see that we’re moving.

“Where are we headed to?” I ask.

“Reno.” Vic says.

I nod and get into the cupboard. I grab a smores poptart and sit on the counter.

“Do you have your phone?” Vic asks.

“No. It’s charging.” I say taking a bite of the poptart.

He nods and I continue eating.

I hear my twitter notification sound go off on my phone but I ignore it.

“So Liz.” Mike says.

“Yes?” I ask.

“You’ll be 21 in tomorrow right?” He asks.

I nod my head yes and a smirk goes across his face.

“What are you thinking Mike?” I ask.

“Well tonight we have a concert in Reno. After the show we’re heading right for Vegas since our next show is there and we’ll be staying in a hotel. But our next concert is in six days so now I’m going to get you fucking wasted while we’re there.” He says.

I smile and shrug.

“Eh why the hell not.” I say smiling.

He nods and smirks big.

I shake my head and take the last bite of my poptart.

Vic walks up to me and starts shaking his shoulders back and forth.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I ask laughing.

He stops and shrugs his shoulders.

I shake my head and my phone notification sound goes off again.

I get off the counter and go to my bunk. I grab my phone and the charger. I walk back to the front of the bus and plop onto the couch. I plug in my charger and I look at the notifications on my home screen.

*You’ve been tagged in a tweet

I unlock my phone and go on twitter.

@Tony_Turtle: Isn’t she the cutest when she sleeps @Ofthesoul92:pic.twitter.com/6Mg

I click on the picture and it’s of me sleeping on his shoulder. I blush a little bit and click out of it.

@piercethevic: @Tony_Turtle and @Ofthesoul92 are passed out together. It’s too cute: pic.twitter.com/w42p

@ptvjaime: @piercethevic it is way to adorable. I need to make sure I still have my dick after saying that.

I laugh at Jaime’s reply and then look up to them. Jaime, Vic and Mike are all smiling at me and I flip them off.