Part Seven

The boys come outside and we all stand by the pool. I dip my hand in and stand back up.

“Can we go swimming?” I ask.

“Whatever you want to do.” Jaime says.

I smile and turn around to head back inside. But Mike picks me up and throws me into the pool.

I swim to the top and take a huge breath.

“Michael Fuentes!” I scream.

The boys all start laughing and I sigh.

I swim to the edge where I can reach and pull my hair up into a ponytail.

I climb out of the pool and run up to Mike.

“Come here Mikey!” I yell chasing after him.

Just as I almost grabbed him I tripped over my own foot.

I smash into the ground and feel a sting in my knee.

“Fucking hell!” I scream.

“Fuck Liz are you okay?” Mike asks picking me off the ground.

I look down to my knees and just see a scrape.

“I’m fine. There’s no blood.” I say smiling.

I look up and wrap my arms around Mike’s waist.

“Fuck you. You’re lucky my phone is in my back pocket.” Mike says.

I laugh and look at his now wet shirt and pants.

“Come on assholes let’s swim.” I say pulling off my shorts.

“Are we just gonna swim in our underwear?” Jaime asks.

“Why not.” I say shrugging.

They boys start stripping of their clothes and I pull off my shirt and walk over to Tony.

I grab his hand and jump into the pool. But as we jump a Mike’s camera flash goes off.

Fucking Mike. I swim to the surface and take a breath. I look over to the rest of the guys and they all do cannonballs in. Water splashes mine and Tony’s faces and we both laugh. We all fuck around for a while and play Marco polo until I smash my head into the side of the pool.

All of us get out and head inside dripping wet.

“Someone get us towels!” I whine.

“I will. You’re lucky I love you.” Jaime says heading into the bathroom.

As he gets us towels I keep staring at Tony’s tattooed body. I glance at his crotch and smirk to myself. Jaime gives me my towel first and I dry off my hair.

I look at Tony and catch him staring at my body. I look at him and raise my eyebrow and he looks away.

I giggle to myself as everyone goes to their rooms and gets in their showers. It leaves Tony and me alone in the living area since all the showers are being used except mine.

I set the towel on the couch and lay back. I look over at Tony and see him staring at me again.

“What are you looking at?” I ask smirking.

“I could ask you the same thing when you were staring at my dick earlier.” He shoots back smiling.

He continues to stare at my almost naked body and I smirk again.

“Take a picture. It’ll last longer.” I say.

Just like that he pulls out his phone and takes a picture of me.