1

1 week after the crash.

Hayes pov

I wish she would just talk to me. Every time I walk in her hospital room she would ask for me to leave.

I'm not going to leave this time. I thought in my head as I walked down the hallway in search to find her new room. She keeps switching new rooms in the hospital for some odd reason but I was just too lazy to ask why. Once I find her new room I walk in on her in a deep slumber. She looked so peaceful in her sleep and I knew that would end as soon as she saw my face. I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand softly so she wouldn't wake up. I thought about how she got here in the first place. It was all my fault and I will never forgive myself for what I caused her. I don't even know why she doesn't want to talk to me and nobody not even Nash will tell me. I looked up at her beautiful face and her eyes were slowly opening. I pulled my hand away from hers knowing she would do it herself. When her eyes were fully opened she placed them on mine.

"Get out," she whispered in such a harsh tone. I shook my head not saying a single world. I didn't trust my voice and I can't believe I'm actually nervous right now. 

"Get out!" She half yelled.

"Why," I responded.

"I don't want to explain myself. I just want to get out of this hospital,"

"Your not healed yet. I know when you can get out though but I won't tell you until you explain to me why you don't want to talk to me,"

"I don't even know you," she said in a duh tone.

"Okay look this isn't even funny anymore Mia. It wasn't funny from the beginning,"

"I don't know you! I don't know your name I don't know why you keep coming in my room get out!" She yelled and it turned into a cough afterwords.

I was shocked but mostly confused. I didn't know if this was some sick joke, or if she couldn't really remember me.

"Mia," I heard. I turned around and saw Cameron sweating probably from running down the hallway to get to her.

"Who is this?" She asked Cameron in a harsh tone. Somebody's on her period today...

"This is your boyfriend," Cameron whispered.

Mia's eyes went wide and she shook her head continually.

"No I don't have a boyfriend and if he was my boyfriend I'm pretty sure I would remember him. I mean come on just look at him," she said and instantly put her hands over her mouth.

I smirked knowing I still even have this affect on her even thought she doesn't even remember who I am.

Cameron shook his head and spoke, "Mia what do you remember?" He asked her.

"I remember you, Madison, Nash, and Matt,"

Oh so she can remember my brother but not her own boyfriend?

Seconds later the nurse came in to examine her. 

"How are you feeling Mia?" The nurse asked giving her a cup of water.

"I'm fine," she said with a slight smile. Yeah I'm not an idiot that smile was fake.

"Okay you two do you guys have any questions?" She asked Cameron and I.

"Yes I do. Why can't she remember anything?" Cameron asked.

"Well she temporarily has amnesia. Do you remember anything sweetie?" She asks Mia.

"Just people and a couple memories of my childhood. Most of them are blank when I think about it. How did I get here?" Mia asked.

"You were in a car crash," is all I said.

"We can talk about the details later," I added.

"What do you remember about the people that you know?" The nurse asked Mia getting ready to write on her clipboard.

"Just their names, and that they were my friends. I don't remember any thing about them other than that," she said sighing.

"Do you remember this young man here?" She asked pointing to Cameron.

"He's my brother,"

"Do you remember your 15th birthday?" She asked Mia.

Mia shook her head slowly as if she was trying to remember but she couldn't.

"Well there you two have it. She has temporally amnesia she can get her memory back at any time," she said getting ready to leave.

"How can she get it back?" I asked before she could walk back.

"It might just come to her, sometimes a special memory can struck her mind and everything just floats back. She can also remember things in certain pieces. Take care everyone," she said before walking out of the room.

"When can I get out of here?" Mia asked out of no where.

"Some time this week," Cameron answered as he sat down next to her.

I put my hands in my hair as I gripped it hard from all of this stress.

"I'll help you remember Mia," I said as I held her hand. She looked down from me to her hands and slowly pulls away.

"I can't do this. I can't pretend that we are something when I don't know your name. Maybe if I remember a couple of pieces like the nurse said it will be easier for me to remember you," she said staring into my eyes.

I nodded my head as I sat up from the hospital seat.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked with worry in his eyes.

"I'm just gonna go get some air it's fine," I said walking out.

Now I know what it feels like when Mia says 'I'm fine,' all the time. It's a huge lie! You just don't want people to worry about you even though you are breaking down inside every second of the day.

I run out of the hospital and run down the street trying to clear my mind. I stop at a tree and just fall to the ground and scream and cry. Letting everything out is all I have to do right now.

This is all my fault.

-

HEY. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter to book 3 of Cameron Dallas little sister. I hope this book gets a good amount of views, votes, and comments.

Please comment what you thought about this chapter. Also vote it will help my story grow.

Next update will be when I get a vote, and a comment.

Xoxo