"She won't" I said as I pushed the door open and stepped inside. Noah's eyes lit up when our eyes locked. I had to force myself to look away from him.

"Dyls you don't know that" Cotton said, his voice was full of worry and I knew this couldn't be good for his recovery.

"Noah, this is stressing Cotton out, that's not good for his recovery. You guys don't have anything to worry about, she's underground, behind bars made out of silver, with a whole lot of guards to get through before she can get to me" I said with my hands on my hips. Plus I was now a wolf, and even though I didn't know how to fight, I was almost certain I could take care of myself.

"No you can't take care of yourself Dyls" Cotton basically yelled at me.

"HEY! How are all of you getting in my head?" I asked aloud, looking back and forth between Cotton and Noah.

"Mind link" A smile spread across Cottons face and he pointed to his head with his index finger which was still hooked up to the heart rate monitor. "You can link with anyone in our pack now" He said, his grin growing impossibly wider and he began moving his eyebrows up and down suggestively. He looked creepy with the full face beard he had grown since he had been in this room, it almost made me want to laugh.

"So, could I have some Pizza before you guys, ya know, complete Dylan's master plan?" Cotton said before bursting into laughter. Noah didn't look too pleased and I was purely embarrassed, I could feel my whole body turning bright red.

"Great so how many people know what I was thinking?" I asked, this was one part of being a wolf I did not like.

"Only the few of us that know you're a wolf, nobody else will be in tune with you yet" Noah said as he stood up and came to stand in front of me, I could still hear Cotton's muffled laughter from behind Noah's back. "I promise, ill train you to block before the party this weekend" He said as he gently brushed my cheek with the back of his hand. I looked up into his eyes, and even my anger was melting away, I still managed to send him a look that said "This isn't over buddy". Noah smiled, hinting that he knew what I meant. Then I realised, he did, he could hear what I was thinking.

Noah put his hand on the small of my back and began leading me out of the room.

"Have a good night" Cotton yelled just as we were closing the door.

Ally was walking down the hall way towards us with a box of pizza I assumed was for Cotton.

Noah and I grabbed a box of pizza as well and headed up to his room. Noah sat the pizza down on his Coffee table next to the mamasan chair and grabbed a slice out.

While he was eating I sat on the bed across the room from him, staring him down. My arms were folded across my chest. Noah looked up at me every few minutes but he wasn't saying anything. I couldn't wait for Alpha Rheon to teach me how to block out everyone else from entering my mind, So as I sat here staring at Noah, I started practising.

Ally hadn't told me how I was meant to do it, but I guessed it would be similar to the way I shifted back into my human form. I envisioned a big grey metal roller door with myself on this side and Noah and his pack on the other side. I concentrated on that door and imagined it closing. Slowly the great metal door began sliding down into place, as this happened I felt a little light headed, but once it was closed I felt absolutely normal again.

"Noah can you still hear me?" I said the words in my head and waited for Noah's reply, but he just kept on eating. All of a sudden he looked up at me and his food almost dropped out of his wide gaping mouth.

"Are....Are you blocking me out?" He asked in an accusatory tone.

A wide smile spread across my face and I almost leapt off the bed and started doing a victory dance.