I am not insecure

MIRAJANE P.O.V

All the twelve were defeated and everyone were in the line for Lucy to heal them meaning time to Natsu get jealous as she looked freaking hot and the boys were drooling and the girls jealous of her body.

Mr. Makarov switched of the Anima machine and magic returned to everyone's life. It was a mission of happiness blasting a mission where my OTP's understood their feelings for each other the things ahead will be where I will deepen their love.

Starting with Team NaLu.

NATSU P.O.V

Everything was normal all of us were back. Everyone were in the cue to get healed and Lucy was wearing a costume Erza gave her it revealed a lot of her body especially it was above her thing she wore a sexy apron and a nurse head band and it was too hot.

All the boys were drooling. I was freaking jealous of Lucy Heartfilia. She was so pretty and I loved her but I didn't like to see others staring at her she healed everyone.

People who weren't injured made up excuses and she healed all of us many cut through the line.

She gently laid the person done and bended over cleaning the wound and refilling their magic energy that made me feel insecure as people were staring at her entire perfect body.

She touched everyone slowly.

ERZA P.O.V

I knew that hot outfit was for Lucy as it won't suit me will it. Everyone were drooling.

All the boys. Though Jellal was in the line he didn't seem to care. I went near him and asked "Mind if I treat your wounds?"

"Thanks" he said following me well mature than others boyfriends isn't he.

I removed his shirt and re-equipped into my cleansing armor.

I slowly rubbed the sash he had near his chest and then healed with the healing lash. Then gave him back his shirt and bandaged him he seemed to be doing well.

Natsu was crying tears of jealousy while me, Mira and Lucy smiled.

JUVIA P.O.V

Juvia was sad. Juvia didn't get to treat Gray-sama's wounds as love rival treated him already.

Juvia went to Gray-sama and gave him Juvia's special healing water he drank it and said "The water did it thanks Juvia" Gray-sama kissed Juvia's forehead I felt happy.

LUCY P.O.V

As sexually as I can be I treated everyone's wounds the girls knew my purpose so they allowed me to treat all the boys and girls.

It was Natsu's turn. He had a wound on his stomach with a substance inside him. "Well Natsu, looks like you are badly injured" I said smiling.

He glared that send shivers down my spine. I removed it from his stomach and cleaned the wounds then healed it. After that I refilled his magic and then bandaged him then without saying a word he went.

Looks like he is mad at me. I have to correct things after this huge line.

TIMESKIP- after Lucy finished healing everyone.

NATSU P.O.V

Man! That's what a scene to see, Lucy healing everyone in Erza's Seduction armor. Everyone were practically drooling without a word when I left I guess I made her worry about me.

"Lucy's treatment was awesome and she looked quite seductive in Erza's armor." Said Warren.

I punched him down. "Flamebrain calm down" said the stripper.

He took me to a quitter place and then when I told him he giggled then he comforted me.

He was my best friend as my best enemy. After that we headed back Lucy was back into her Mirajane clothes.

That's when the stripper pushed me forward. I called out to her and we went somewhere quite.

I was quite for a while when she started biting her lower lip. I just kept staring. That's when she closed her eyes tempting me further.

I closed the gap between us with our lips linked. She held my neck and deepened the kiss while I held her waist and pulled her further.

After a minute when we parted she was on my lap grasping for breath like I was. Then she smiled and I held her cheek without speaking a word we went back I wasn't insecure anymore.

LUCY P.O.V

I didn't expect what happened but I wasn't feeling insecure anymore