Infiltration Part 3

GRAY P.O.V

Today me and Juvia will be joining a dark guild. Seriously I learnt this magic to use it for bad, when I asked Ur my teacher to make me her disciple just because I wanted to defeat the dark my enlightening it using my ice.

Days like this do come. We have travelled for an hour or so Juvia keeps staring at me while I lead the way.

We reached the guild. There were many mages here. Ricksaw must be that one.

"Hello man, I am Gray, Gray Fullbuster a former mage of FairyTail. I am here to see if I can enter a guild called as coração de demônio. This was supposed to be its prior location"

"Well you're at the right place. I presume you're here to murder your former guild mates or avenge your friend's injuries. Can you do them a jury and leave? We here at coração de demônio don't mind what happens to others though we do like to acknowledge our teammates. Please leave before Dan or Servilia come for inspection"

"I am a water mage while he is an ice mage. I strongly believe in Lord Zeref, following Goddess Mavis was hectic, but we were supposed to follow it to be a member of FairyTail part of a reason how we got to know our dream guilds location" Juvia butted in "I am Juvia Lockser, a former guildee of both FairyTail and Phantom Lord. I am an element four. Use an electrolyte drip if you might like kind sir. But we are here to acknowledge are selves and determine how we might serve to be of use in revival of Lord Zeref"

"That was nice young miss you might come in. Lord Servilia will give you the insignia"

Juvia was a pretty crazy actor for a moment I believed whatever she said though I knew the truth. I might as well give her an actor civilian award.

We went the Servilia lady over there gave us the insignia and then stated sprouting complete nonsense.

"Oh you are former members of Fairytail okay Dan boy there is another maiden over here. This boy is handsome and the Girl looks cute. The Pinkette looked quite hot himself. The bimbo was quite pretty take them in Sina"

"Wow! Bluenette come over here let's play"

"I am sorry Dab but as the official member of the guild I think I can have my say so how about I say that the woman here is my girlfriend so I am we are celebrating our first time here with joy so I prefer you don't interrupt"

"Cool down there Ice freak. I will let you have your way" he said scoffing.

Juvia was blushing I smiled back "Juvia I love you" I whispered "If something went wrong in this mission it would be awful of me for telling you this later so how about I say that, I have loved since the time you told me you loved me. It was just a little too sudden."

"I love you too Gray-sama" Juvia said very happy That's when something unexpected happened our faces were so close our eyes locked, foreheads touching, nose tangling, I landed my lips on hers, She kissed me back, She held my neck and I held her waist and deepened the kiss, after a while when we parted we heard footsteps when I leaned I saw that it was Lucy and Natsu walking holding hands, well they did say they were dating.

I quickly went forward. "Hey there! Gray have you come here to kill us?"

He was occupied in his role through warren he said "Gray looks like it went well. Team Mira has had a steady progress, it seems that today Freed, Bickslow and Laxus entered. Mira will be having a steady plan with Mystogan after some research is done with conclusions Mira and Mystogan will attack. Today we should research the guild"

"No man. Cool down. I worship lord Zeref" I said telepathizing him that "You're on, Flamebrain. Laxus contacted me this afternoon they haven't yet found more clues. I am exhausted we are taking a break. I heard Sina tell us that the underground tunnel is where the book of secret is binds."

"Thanks Ice Princess"

GILDARTS P.O.V

Me and Cana reached the cave of Zeref it had a dark aura. She wasn't frunk that's unusual. I could be used to it every day. First Master has given her Fairy Glitter the third grand spell of Fairytail. The first one was originally Lumen Histoire and the second one is Fairy Law.

We slayed all the demons one by one. It was the second day the demons got stronger we went further inside.

We fell inside a trap. Oh no! "Cana are you alright?"

"I am fine Dad"

"Good"

We fell down and down until we landed. We ended the day there.

It took us more days to keep walking and slaying and reaching the end of the Zeref cave. Whenever we took a break Ultear and Meredy took the night shift slaying demons.

We reached the end. "Gildarts look at this it's a book" Ultear spoke.

"We should send it to Levy" said Meredy.

"Let's open the book" said Cana.

She opened the book when a light appeared. It made us stiff. After the light faded we were free to walk. I went and opened the book. I can't believe myself E.N.D is the full form of Etherious Natsu Dragneel!