Knight in shining armor

LUCY P.O.V

Me and Natsu headed down the way we were pointed to enter by Gray and Juvia. We went a little down and found a book I opened the book.

The biggest trouble we had ever faced fell on us. The book was so detailed it told me about many things like what this alliance was about. Dark Dimattoire alliance was formed so that Master E.N.D the true brother of Lord Zeref can be revived. The magic collected will be used to cherish Master E.N.D and Lord Zeref.

There were 12 strong Zeref creations. The strongest was to defeat Master E.N.D the 13th creature. Success is 0% though even if you manage to defeat them all you must face off against Zeref and Acnologia.

I felt doomed when I turned behind Natsu was acting strange. What were those scars forming on his body. No... Horns? Were growing on his head. I let him lay on my lap. He lay there for some seconds while he stood up and punched the cave due to vibrations. The cave go closed with rocks covered with strong magic seals caged us in.

"Natsu, what are you trying to do?" I asked "We might not make it outside alive"

He stood there frowning. I was scared the magic aura around him seemed to be growing stronger but not even an inch weak.

He came closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders and slammed me on the wall. It hurts. It pained a lot.

This wasn't the Natsu I knew. I went near him when he used his claw and laid a scar on my hand. I ran for my life.

I knew that I could never hurt Natsu and he can never hurt me. He was being controlled.

Tears laid on my eyes though they won't help me. I just ran forward there was a book I opened it was a book related to Master E.N.D the first line removed my hair out of my head. 

Etherious Natsu Dragneel was the full name of Master E.N.D I wanted to go and tell him Natsu this book is wrong isn't it. When I read further I learnt true love can make sure that he turns back though this huge magic will still lie inside him.

That's when I turned back to see that Natsu was standing beside me. "I am hungry" he said. That pissed me off though I wanted to help him.

I searched and found slakes of preserved meat. "Natsu can you please light this spot with fire"

"Roar of the fire Dragon" he roared the place was lit with fire. Too hot. Etherious Natsu looked extremely handsome I had my heart replace my brain.

I cooked the meat adding few masalas which were kept behind the book. I gave it to him. He looked pleased after he completed his meal he asked "Who are you"

Seriously? "I am Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia your girlfriend"

"Are you serious that my girlfriend is this cute?"

I blushed. This thing was getting on top of me. "Yes" I said.

He dragged me down and pulled me for a hug. I kept blushing harder for each thing he did. "You're cold" he said.

Indeed I was shivering down here. He held my waist and pulled me closer. I didn't repel but melted in.

We stayed like that for quite a while and he fell asleep. He looked pretty cute either way as he is my Knight in shining armor