Mira's plan

NATSU P.O.V

I never realized that Zeref was a good human. A man you can count on, my brother. Me the strongest in the whole world that is an honor.

Just that I hurt Lucy. She tells me that she was fine. But I was the one who scarred her right hand. Though she was strong enough to turn me back to normal. But when I think back we slept while we hugged and kissed that was a good memory to remember.

Well Lucy was limping when I regained consciousness she said while she was running she hit her leg hard. So you won't expect it but I am carrying her bridal style to Team Jerza.

We reached the exit gate 1 when Lucy called out "Natsu look over there the guild master of Demonii Anima is having a chat with coração de demônio guild master. It looked suspicious. So I wanted to tell you"

"Good job" I said laying her on the ground I ran to gray and Juvia. I opened the door. There was Gray and Juvia in an awkward position.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked.

"Come on in Natsu" Gray said. "Okay the masters of both the guilds are meeting up we are waiting for Erza and Jellal so I just wanted to tell you to spy on them"

"Sure" said Juvia grabbing Gray and running out. I sure did interrupt something. Anyway I need to run to Lucy I left her over there didn't I?

I ran away to Lucy who was greeting Erza and Jellal. Looks like they have arrived. I went near them. I took them and took them to Racer and Erigor there informers.

Kinana and Cobra had done a good job on maintaining information and are now prying to be the members of coração de demônio so that they aren't doubted.

After Racer and Erigor finish detailing them their work finishes and then today is the last working day for Midnight and Angel as well.

We went to the scroll room there we saw some massive data it seemed to say that when all the stars align two days from now, the Demonii Anima guild will get their Anima collectors and suck out all the magic energy and aid it to Master E.N.D and Zeref.

Me and my brother sure are popular. To make the Anima machine work all the twelve zodiac keys will be needed. That was why Ricksaw was smiling when Lucy told him about the Zodiac keys and then again when I told Natsu Dragneel his face enlightened.

"So Natsu you are Master E.N.D" said Erza. I nodded. "Well we will protect even though the other guilds might try to slay you" said Jellal.

"What are you talking about protecting him, Jellal? He is handful himself he can slay an entire guild with ease. He is the strongest man to walk on our world exceeding Zeref." Said Gray.

"It's no every day you find out that the dark wizard you despised turns into your brother" Lucy said "I am not saying he is bad. When I read the book, I found out that Zeref is a good human being"

"Lucy is speaking the truth. Juvia will also not harm Natsu" said Juvia.

"Natsu you might be stronger and better than me but we are best friends right?"

"Forever" I said smirking.

"Juvia has a plan. Levy must have come up with an antidote now that we what's gonna happen Juvia suggests we flee. We go back to the guild get the antidote injected and then we inform other guilds and start a rebellion. We know all the information we need."

"I am with Juvia" Lucy said "We better go to the guild and then use the rest of the data Gildarts has and then we will attack the dark guilds after the Anima is used. This way our opponents would be weakened so we have a lot of advantage"

"Lucy is right" is said and everyone started agreeing we were above to flee that's when someone got hold of Erza somehow.

"Where are you going smarties?" asked Dan.

"We were going to take a small break" Gray said.

"But why all of you at ones. Let me have this babe" Dan spoke.

"How dare you interrupt the plan I spent the entire night making" Erza said going nuts. I wouldn't want to interrupt Erza or her plans if I ever did I would have been ready for the consequences.

"Reequip: Purgatory armor" Erza said giving a slash to Dan making sure he never returned. I pity him so I wish a single organ is functioning right now. Mat god help your soul rest in peace.

We left. We started travelling we have only the time of two days to plan everything it was a burden.

JELLAL P.O.V

Rescue squad was attacked last time by a dark guild they must be functioning by now.

"Warren are you there it's Team Jerza" I signaled him. That's when I felt a network connect in my head. "Jellal is it you we are active" said Warren.

"We need you to teleport all six of us back to the guild" I said. "Mest is on his way I got the reply" said Warren.

Mest appeared.

"Are all of you alright I will take you to Master" Mest said.

"We are fine according to Juvia" said Juvia fawning over gray.

We teleported back to Masters Office.

Both the master and first Master along with the fifth master and seventh master were present. Two of Jellal's look crowdie then what about these four masters and edolas Lucy, Gemini Lucy, Lucy and Future Lucy.

We took a seat and Natsu explained the situation and about him being E.N.D and also about Zeref.

"I think being the first master I approve of this plan just slight changes I will make when the assistance arrives" Mavis Vermillion said.

I smirked happy for Natsu one of the idiots on my Erza's list.

"Lucy go tell Mest to teleport Team Mila here" Master said.

"Yes" Lucy said running away.

The twelve key wand which Lucy had needs to be used to open the Anima tower according Edolas Jellal so she is the bait not bad.

Natsu must have a lot of trust in all his guild mates to leave Lucy in front of a carriage. Well truly this guild is something great, their unity and trust.

That's when Team Mila came in.

"Natsu, you are Master E.N.D" Laxus asked.

"Sure, I am" he said.

"That's cool you will be doing major work" Mira said.

I just stood there bothered.