Returning to the old self

I don't know but I slept soon. When I woke up Natsu was awake. "How was your sleep" I asked.

"Pretty good" he said.

"Good to hear" I said smiling.

"Can I do anything I want with you?"

I blushed. What did he mean by anything? I was a girl and I had my own feelings.

Though I said "Of course"

That's when he said "I love you, Lucy Heartfilia"

"I love you too Natsu Dragneel. You were my love of my life and my knight in shining armor"

Then our faces were inches apart I had a feeling that I wanted to kiss him more than anything. I closed my eyes that's when our heads collided our noses touching each other. I felt a warm pair of lips on mine. I wanted this moment to last forever.

After two minutes we parted with him grinning like how he used to do before he turned this way.

I smiled back. He looked so handsome when I bit my lower lip it seemed as though he was getting tempted to do something bad to me.

Am I happy? Seriously Lucy? What's wrong with you? Let me envelop myself today let free Lucy Heartfilia he is your own Natsu Dragneel after all.

That's when Natsu's scars faded. A little in the least. His horns became shorter and his claws vanished.

It's working. I just have to shower Natsu with all the emotions I felt towards him all this years together.

Natsu Dragneel.

"Are you hungry?" I asked starring at the stock of meat left.

"Yes" he replied.

I got myself to get away from his grasp and went forward to the kitchen his light was burning inside him keeping him warm and safe while his fire burnt out to keep me warm and protected.

I just added new seasonings and cooked the meat it smelled good. I gave the cooked meal to Natsu while ate just a little enough to fill my stomach.

After he ate he looked filled. He smiled his hand on my cheek. "You're a good cook, you look pretty, you have a little power but stronger than most" he said "I really like everything all qualities in you"

I blushed rapidly. Our relationship will have a boost due to all the things that have happened here.

I just hope the other teams are doing well. Me and Natsu will do well. Kinana and Cobra will continue their research. Warren seems to have lost control and network hope the rescue squad will work soon. Juvia and Gray will cover for us that I am sure of.

I wish that Erza and Jellal will successfully enter the guild today. After they do they need to make sure that they find the scroll and decipher them properly.

Team Mira are doing good. I wonder what Gildarts found. For now I will remove my thoughts to think my boyfriend is master E.N.D and his brother is the greatest dark wizard and the strongest wizard ever walked on earth Zeref Dragneel. The greatest surprise was one of my greatest grandma and my mom was related to him. So thanks mom for helping grandma bring Natsu to me from the past.

Right now he is the strongest wizard on earth the one to slay Acnologia and finish the dark side of Zeref.

That's when the cave started moving. There entered two wizards. They were some faces I didn't know.

They came near me, too close. Natsu got up and pulled me to his side into a hug.

"Who are you? What do you have to do with my Luce?"

That name brings back memories. That's when both the wizards bowed.

"Master E.N.D we came here to punish this woman to have kept you here in this cave hidden"

Before I uttered a word he spoke "She is my girlfriend, my future fiancée. Better treat her well or I will have your heads."

That's when those wizards were shaking in fear. Then happened something I didn't anticipate. Natsu kissed me on the forehead and grabbed my arm dragging me out.

I followed. His scars and horns disappeared. He walked straight up and into our room and hugged me tight.

"Lucy I just have the taught I did something bad to you"

"No, no all you did was protect me from those wizards"

The real Natsu came back with a power hundred times stronger than before just how strong is he. I can't anticipate what his final power would be.

I hugged him back.

"I love you Natsu"