Chapter 6

The end of the night came and Lewis came in the cab with me to go home since I was a great deal more wobbly than when the night started and that was after I took off my heels and carried them.

"Come on, lets get you upstairs and into bed." He said quietly as he picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house and up the stairs.

"Harry!" I giggled enthusiastically as he looked at me while sitting on the side of the bed.

Reaching for him, and nearly toppling over, Lewis caught me with one arm around my waist and skillfully undid my top as I continued giggling. Only this time directed to him.

"Are you trying to sleep with me Mr. Parker...?" I asked less menacingly as I intended.

Just shaking his head, he sat me down on the bed and went to getting my skin tight jeans off.

"Then why are you undressing me?" I hiccupped as he pulled them off, leaving me in my royal blue lace lingerie set.

"To put you in some pyjamas to go to sleep." he said with a humoured look at seeing me in this state.

I nodded quietly as I picked up Harry and set him in my lap. Lewis just stared at me for a moment as I stayed quiet.

"Where are your pyjamas?" He asked after a moment.

Smiling, I pointed to the large walk in closet.

"Could you bring me Nath's Game Over shirt that's in the second drawer of the dresser on the left and there's a pair of black and red knee socks in the top drawer of the dresser on the right. And in the built in chest at the back there's a pair of navy hipsters."

My eyes closed as I spoke before I heard Lewis walk away to go and get what I asked for. He came back after a few moments and set the things next to me.

"I'll help you with everything except the underwear..." he said cautiously as I opened my eyes to look at him.

After nodding in agreement, he stood me up and started dressing me like a life size Barbie doll. I lifted my arms in a bit of a daze as he slipped the top over my head and I reached up under it to unhook my bra. Randomly tossing it into the closet, I smiled as I slipped off my panties as the shirt hid me and pulled on the navy hipsters. Giggling at the surprised look on his face, I flopped down into the fluffy comforter on the bed and patted the spot next to me for him to sit down.

Lewis did so, but not without Harry sitting in between us to be a bit of a moderator. Smiling, I took the Doctor Who knee socks and pulled them on before straightening them out.

I turned over and crawled up before flopping down against the pillows and closing my eyes as I rubbed them. Hearing Lewis get up, I opened my eyes to see him coming back with a wet cloth.

"For your face..." he said as I smiled and took it before wiping off my makeup.

Closing my eyes after setting the cloth on the bedside table, I moved around for a bit before hearing Lewis go towards the door. I looked at him and spoke quietly.

"Lewis...?"

"Hmmm?"

He turned back to me as he was halfway through the door.

"Would you stay here until I fall asleep?" I asked sounding quite innocently as I was sobering up since I came in with him.

"Sure." he smiled gently and came over before cuddling with me like the older brother I never had.

It was comforting to have a feeling like this as I hadn't had one since Nathan left.

"Thank you..." I whispered as I relaxed and was close to sleep.

What he said next, I didn't know if he actually said or I was just hallucinating....

"No problem Barbie..."

A/N Again, so sorry for the shortness of this chapter! You guys are getting quick with the voting! I'm just going to cut to it and tell you that I'm looking for seven votes for the next chapter :) Enjoy! -$^