About This Book

[Book 1 of The Plan Novels, where even the best laid out plan goes awry.]

They say that it's not much the destination but the journey itself.

What do you want in your life?

What do you need in your life?

Are you confident and happy about where you are right now?

Two people meeting and making memories with each other as strangers.

Will they end up as complete strangers?

Or will circumstances surprise them and help them find their way back to each other?

***

Her plan is so close . . . yet so far away.

Andrea Macie Quinn has a plan.

A not-so great plan maybe, but a plan nonetheless, fired up into motion by that critical event that happened when she was only eighteen.

Now, ten years later, with a persistent nagging mother, throw in her blissfully married best friend with an adorable baby and mix in her two mettlesome friends in the background, the pressure to execute the plan increases.

She only has one solid plan. She wants to have her own  baby . . . except she's very much single . . . and so what? This is the 21st century already. There are a lot of advancements in science and technology. How hard could it be?

But she never stops to think that the strange man who keeps on popping at her life and to whom she has told her deepest fear and secret will eventually mess up her only plan.

Her life will about to get overturned.

Her journey starts . . .

___

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is not intended.

Copyright © 2013 by Niceya Rivera.

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without prior written permission of Niceya Rivera.

***