(Really Late) Valentines Day special (RT 18+)

Okay so I know I'm a really bad author. I kinda fell off the face of the planet for I dunno, a couple years. Lets just say it has been crazy. I can't offer you guys an excuse for just my lack of motivation. I could tell you guys what's been keeping me from my writing, but there is no real way to prove myself and my claims. But I want to attempt to finish this story before I get deployed to Iraq in a couple months.

I don't want any unfinished business.

Also you will notice a huge shift in the style of writing. Keep in mind I started writing this when I was 13 for my friend. I am now 19 and my style of writing has changed severely. From this point on I will avoid using (y/n) and such. I've just grown out of it.

So as an apology, a hopefully well written fluffy nsfw Valentine special.

This is not canon, it does not effect the storyline in any way

Arthur is standing on the bow of the ship looking off into the distance. His features were lit up by the moon light's silvery glow. You walk up behind him wrapping your arms around his waist and bury your face in his back.

"Love, why are you up so late? Go back to bed."

He said turning around in your grasp.

"It was cold without you there Arthur."

You mumble in to his chest. He chuckles quietly and picks up your chin tilting your head back,

"Would you like me to warm you up dear?"

Arthur leans down meeting your lips in a sweet gentle kiss. Your arms go from his waist to his shoulders, his hands travel downwards to pull you flush against him. You feel his tongue dart across your lips, you part them allowing him to deepen the kiss. You let him dominate the kiss willingly, letting him taste you and tasting Arthur in turn. After what feels like minutes Arthur pulls away breathing heavily. He leans into your ear and whispers huskily,

"Do you think you could sing for me tonight?"

Your can feel your face flush deeply at his words. Then you pull away from him swaying your hips in a hypnotic fashion as you walked towards the captain's quarters.

"I could sing."

Arthur grinned at your retreating figure and went after you. Hearing his footsteps approach, you swiftly make your way onto the bed. Leaning back in a coy pose you waited for Arthur to shut and lock the door. He then turned around to face you as he shed his heavy coat and jewellery until he was just in his shirt and pants.

Arthur crossed the room to you and got onto the bed, pressing you down gently as he did. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him down for a kiss. He licked your lips again but this time you teasingly denied entrance. Arthur let out a groan and slid his hand up your belly and onto your breast. Not want to give in you keep your mouth closed firmly with a smile. He let out a frustrated noise and tweaked your nipple, not expecting this you gasped and Arthur took the chance deepen the kiss. He massaged the breast he hand in his hand causing you to let out a small moan into his mouth. One of your hands shoot up to tangle itself in his blonde locks. You used your free hand to unbutton your shirt before moving on to his.

Arthur broke the kiss and sat back straddling your waist staring at your naked torso, he ran his rough hands up your stomach and over your breasts, squeezing them briefly, before he held your face in his worn hands. He leans down trailing kisses from the corner of your mouth, to you ear, moving his hands down as he did. In a breathless voice he says,

"You are the most beautiful treasure I've ever laid eyes upon, my love."

He kissed your jawline again and down my throat following your pulse till you gasp aloud at a specific spot. He immediately latches onto it nibbling and sucking enjoying the small sounds you make. His hands work on getting my belt undone.
Moaning quietly you tighten you grip on his hair. He stopped kissing and biting my throat so he could focus on your belt because he was having trouble with it. You have an idea take the chance to flipped your positions so you were the one straddling him. He stared at you eyes wide with surprise. Arhtur blinked and gave a short laugh, face flushed,