Ch 15: The Sirens

Your P.O.V

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up! Wake up!"

I was shaken awake by Peter, who was extremely excited, in the early morning. As soon as i started to sit up I was hit in the face by an outfit, by Peter.

"Peter, dear, what has you so excited tod- oof!"

Peter had jump onto me,

"We're going to Pirate Cove!!"

He jumped off of me and ran out of the room. I rolled out of bed ignoring the bloodstains and started to dress myself, I kinda liked the outfit, it's like my normal one, but prettier in a way. It was a long sleeved off white blouse with a brown leather corset that was designed to go over the blouse. With some plain brown pants and black boots. (Image will be put in the pictures for Ocean's Song book) After fully dressing myself I walk onto the main deck. I noticed a few things; Everyone seemed either excited or nervous, Peter was hanging off the bowsprit, Alfred was singing sea shanties, and the BTT captains and first mates were roaming around. Cue eyebrow raise. Matthew turned around upon my arrival and smiled waving at me. I walked up to them and they all faced me, and right off the bat I could feel Francis's eyes scanning my figure.

"So you are now allowed out of the cages now?"

"y-yeah, your captain said it w-was okay... I also heard we were g-going to Pirate Cove, I can't wait because they have the best maple!"

"I vant to go becauze zi alvays play ze piano in ze bar, zhere iznt a piano here zo it vould be mine only chance to play."

"I want the tomatoes. Because there are no God damn tomatoes on this stupid ship..."

I giggled at Matthew, Roderich, and Lovino's comments, then there is an arm wrapped around my waist and I look at who it belongs to and a pink rose is shoved in my face.

"Here iz a gift from me to you Mon'cherie, zit iz almost as beautiful as me!"

I tried to move the rose but I was pulled closer to Francis, who buried his face in my neck. I tried pulling away but he only held onto me tighter. Doing my best to push him away I tried to speak through his foo foo hat and hair.

"Francis get off!"

He only chuckled into my neck, opens his mouth and bites down, not too hard but probably hard enough to leave a mark, I yelped and started kicking and pushing with all my might reaching blindly for my dagger. I hear Matthew, Roderich, and Lovino telling Francis to get off. Then the shouting became more frantic when they heard me yelp I tried to push him away again to no avail. Pounding footsteps make their way over to Francis and I quickly.

I feel another arm snake around my waist as I hear the familiar sound of a sword being drawn. I'm ripped from Francis's arms and pulled into someone else's chest face first.

"Now now Mon'Ami, no need to put a sword to my throat..."

"Shut up you bloody frog face!"

I look up just enough to see a very pissed off Arthur glaring holes into Francis.

"Arthur, I wasn't trying to start za fight! She is so beautiful that I couldn't help myself~"

Arthur presses me against his chest harder and pushes the sword harder onto Francis's throat.

"Get out of my sight frog face before I use this sword on you!"

Francis's footsteps retreat into the distance. Arthur still keeps his tight grip around my waist,