Ch: 6 Changing Course

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was laying in my bed with dry clothes on, with my face buried in my pillows. Peter rubbing my back comfortingly. I had told him what happened and also exposed to him my secret of being a sea nymph.

"I can't believe I did that!"

I say my voice muffled by the pillows, and Peter patted my back.

"You did what you had to do to save eyebrows."

I laughed a bit.

"I guess that's true, I just hope he doesn't remember it... Im pretty sure he won't... He was unconscious...."

I felt Peter shrug and continued rubbing my back. Then there was a knock on the door and Peter hopped down and walked across the room to open it.

"Oh hello Allistor! What do you need?"

" 'Ello 'eter capt'n needs ta see (b/n)"

I lift my head up and look Allistor and he motions for me to follow him. I did and he led me to Arthur's quarters. I knocked and heard 'come in' and I walked in. Seeing Arthur at his desk.

"You wanted to see me captain?"

"Ah, (b/n) have a seat."

I sat in the chair in front of him and he said,

"I wanted to say thank you for saving my life."

"Oh, uh thanks Captain!"

"I also wanted to ask how you saved me."

"Um, I saw you in the water and jumped from the ship and swam to you and brought you back to the ship."

"Okay, is that all you did?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Alrighty, By the way we will be arriving in Equedoia (pronounced, ick·way·doe·eya) in 2 days. Please notify the crew."

I stood up and saluted.

"Yes sir!"

And left.

After I told the crew where we were heading I started cooking dinner. In my short few weeks here I found that the crew preferred me cooking over Arthur cooking. I still haven't figured out why though...

I rang the bell signaling that dinner was ready. As usual the crew stampeded into the dining room. And tore apart the Shepard pies I made for them, I chuckled inwardly and sat down at the table in the back. To eat my dinner in peace.