"31"

The limo pulled up at Black Pyramid and Kira looked over at Maurice with her eyes widen.

"What we doing here?" She asked as the back door opened and Drake stood by the door.

"Have fun." He tilted his hat as Maurice helped Kira out the limo.

"Will do, you just do what you was told to do." Maurice said to Drake who nodded his head. Walked back to the front of the limo and drove off when Maurice and Kira walked in the building. When they walked in a table was waiting for them with roses all around it.

"Wow this is beautiful." Kira said as Rayne walked in. "What the hell?" Kira mouth dropped as Bryson walked in too. Kira turned to Maurice who just pulled out her chair so she could sit down, but Kira continued to stand.

"Sit down Kira." Maurice said. Kira glared at Rayne before sitting down.

Maurice went to sit down too, as Rayne and Bryson just stared at them.

"What are they doing here Maurice?" Kira hissed out.

"I'll get to that, just chill." Maurice said as a server came and bring out a two plates of food. The plates was filled with Mashed potatoes and gravy with steak and corn. Kira was very uncomfortable to have Bryson and Rayne there with them. She don't know what Maurice was up too, but whatever it was, it wasn't good. She was trying to keep her cool, but it was hard.

Maurice looked over at her frown.

"You not going to eat?" He asked her.

"I want to know why they here." Kira said.

"I said I'll get to that. So now may you eat please?" Maurice looked at Kira. Kira picked up her fork slowly and played around with her food. Her mood was ruin, and she was not liking it one bit. Her husband just propose to her and now he have two people who tried ruining their marriage with them. Something wasn't right.

Ten minutes later after Maurice finished eating, and Kira played around her with her food. Maurice stood up. He went to scoot Kira chair back so she could stand up too. When she did, Maurice grabbed her hand. Kira took it and stood up. Maurice walked up to Rayne and took her hand, Kira wanted to punch Maurice in his face.

"Take his hand Kira." Maurice said preferring to Bryson.

"Hell no Maurice." Kira was trying to snatch her hand from Maurice, but he hold her hand tighter.

"Grab his hand Kira." Maurice said through gritted teeth. Kira took Bryson hand and they walked to the theater hand in hand. "Press play Shawn!" Maurice yelled out as they took their seat. Maurice and Kira was in the middle as Rayne and Bryson was on the end.

When the screen cut on Kira and Bryson was in her office, Kira was looking nervous, as Bryson was smiling hard. It was one where Kira and Bryson kissed and Kira pushed Bryson away and walked away. Then it was another when Bryson grabbed Kira to him and forced his lips on her, Kira was fighting against it but Bryson hold tightly to her. Kira finally got out Bryson grip and walked  out her office. Then the last one was when Kira and Bryson was having a very heated argument before Kira was kissing Bryson and laid Kira on her desk and took her panties off and was eating her out. When Bryson was about to pull down his pants, Kira took that opportunity to ran out her office. Bryson looked at the screen ad smirk. The tape cut off.

Maurice turn to Rayne and hold his hand out. Rayne took it. He was so calm with it. Kira wanted to say something, but Maurice shot her look, so she remain quiet.

"You very good at editing things Rayne I give you that." Maurice smirked, as Rea walked in with puffy eyes and boxing gloves. She handed them to Kira. She walked out. "If it wasn't for this nigga girlfriend, or who ever she is to him, I would have thought my wife was really enjoying that shit." Maurice said. Shawn walked in with a change of clothes for Kira. Bree and Drake walked in with popcorn and drinks. They sat down and grinned. Kira shook her head.

"Maurice it wasn't like that." Rayne said. "She really was enjoying it. I know you saw her fixing her hair and things on camera."

"Fuck that, she probably was, she probably wanted that nigga, but I know my wife, she wouldn't do no foul shit like really kiss him. Grab Bryson hand Kira." Maurice said. Shawn came out with wrapping tape and Vaseline spray, while Rea brought some basketball shorts for Maurice.

"Bree where my kids?" Kira asked Bree grabbing Bryson hand.

"In the other theater." Bree said.

Kira nodded.

"We going to take a walk." Maurice said as he took Rayne hand. They walked to the boxing ring. Bree and Drake stayed behind to watch everything on the big screen.  "Go change Kira." Maurice said.

Kira let Bryson hand go, and she walked to the bathroom.

 Maurice walked away to get dressed too. Well put on the basketball shorts Rea bring.

Maurice walked back in and shook his head at Bryson. Shawn wrapped his hands up, while Rea sprayed Vaseline on him.

Kira walked back in the boxing room and stand beside Maurice.

Shawn wrapped her hands up too while Rea sprayed Vaseline on her.

"Beat that bitch Kira." Rea said as she pushed Rayne in the ring. Kira walked up the ring and got in. Rayne looked scared. She wasn't as fighter at all. Kira didn't hold back as she walked up to Rayne and beat her face in. She had to take the gloves off. She want Rayne to feel every lick. Rayne was yelling stop as Kira kneed her in the face. Maurice just watch. Kira grabbed Rayne by her hair and was punching her in her face. All the years of Rayne tried to come between her and her husband. Kira stopped when she felt Rayne body getting limp. Kira throw Rayne down and stepped out the ring. Rea had a water bottle for her. Kira went to sit down as Shawn punch Bryson in the face and throw in the ring.

"Beat his ass Reese." Rea said as she gave Kira a towel and went to drag Rayne out the ring throwing her on the floor.

"You want to force yourself on people wife?" Maurice asked Bryson.

"Her pussy bee-" Maurice didn't let him finish, his sentence before he uppercut Bryson in his mouth, spit fly out his mouth, as Maurice sent another punch to his mouth. Bryson charged at Maurice, Maurice quick on his feet move out the way, and sent another lick to Bryson who fall. Maurice lean down and grabbed Bryson shirt and sent punches to his face, he then kicked him in his face. Bryson laid stretched out in the ring. Maurice walked out, but then walked back in and sent a kick to Bryson stomach. Bryson curled up after the lick.

Maurice walked out the ring and walked to Kira.

"Let's go." He said, Kira stopped him and they shared a kiss.

"I love you.

"I love you too." Maurice hugged her close.

************

Did you like how I flipped that? Lmao! To bad Zach, Ant, Maine, and Tae wasn't there.  

Thoughts?

About 5 more chapters!

Comment, Vote

-NewMommy014