"16"

Ant entered his home with Maurice and Maine behind him. Maine brought popcorn while Maurice had the juice. They really want to see if Ant going to take the kids away from Zach.

"Damn what the fuck happened in here?" Maurice asked as he looked around the living room.

"Oh my bad, I have to clean that up. This morning after everybody left I came in the house and went fool. Just thought about my dad and my mother cheated on him with my uncle." Ant said as he sat on the chair.

Maurice and Maine looked at him.

"Damn didn't know you still felt bad about that." Maine said.

"Man I think about that shit every single day, and my wife seeing another nigga, that shit hit home for me. I will not end up like my dad. I wont allow shit like that to happen. I'm a faithful ass nigga. You don't hear me saying shit about another bitch or anything like that. Why? Now I know what my dad felt. I cant do it." Ant shook his head.

Maine and Maurice said nothing.

"The bad part about it is, Zach and I talked that same day, that shit went down. I went to talk to her and told her how I feel about that. She betrayed my trust y'all. That something she cant get back. I don't even talk to my damn mother. That's how deep this shit goes." Ant said.

"You need a fat ass blunt right now." Maine said, and Maurice nudge him.

"I need something. I wonder who you talk to draw up divorce papers though." Ant said as he got up and walked in the kitchen. "Y'all want something to eat?" Ant asked Maurice and Maine.

"Nah we have popcorn." Maine said and Maurice laughed.

Ant pulled out a sausage biscuit pack.

The door opened and Zach entered with her kids in front of her.

"Uncle Mar!" Zy'Anna ran to Maurice who picked her up and gave her hug and kiss.

Aj looked Maine up and down and walked in the kitchen.

"I'm going to kick your lil ass one day." Maine said to Aj.

"How you going to come over here and not bring Tj though?" Aj asked him as he got a Lunchables out the refrigerator.

"Tj with his mother that's why I just getting off." Maine said back.

"How about you go do your homework." Zach said to Aj.

"I'm in kindergarten, I don't have homework." Aj said to his mother.

"Well take your no manners ass up to your room, and draw or something." Zach said to him.

"I don't draw either." Aj snapped.

Zach slapped him in his mouth.

"I'm stick of your damn mouth Anthony Jr.." She said.

"Dad have a smart mouth too." Aj said to her.

"Nigga I'm grown." Ant said as he ate his sausage biscuit. "Better get your ass upstairs."

Aj mumbled under his breath and walked upstairs to his room with his Lunchables.

Zy'Anna got down out Maurice arms and went to Maine who just smiled at her, she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Daddy." Zy'Anna said and ran to Ant. 

"I should have been the first person you run too, you lil rat." Ant kissed her cheek.

"Why she don't like me?" Maine asked Maurice.

"I think it's the fro." Maurice smirked.

"I know you not talk Elvis." Maine laughed.