Iwaizumi Hajime - Perfect

"Iwaizumi with (L/N)? But she's so ugly.."

"What did she do to force him to go out with her? I feel so bad for Iwaizumi."

"It's probably out of pity.."

Iwaizumi didn't understand anything people were saying about you. In his eyes, you were the most beautiful person. He didn't know how he was able to get you to say yes to him to be his girlfriend but when you did, he felt like the luckiest guy.

The only problem he had was trying to get you to ignore all the mean comments people made at you. Iwaizumi always told you that they were lies and that you were beautiful. Of course you believed him, but it was hard when it was the whole school on one.

"Thank you Hajime..it still bothers me though." You said softly as you held your school bag and looked down at your shoes. "I'll see you tomorrow, have fun at practice today okay?" You tiptoed and kissed his forehead before you turned around and walked home.

Walking to the gym, Oikawa noticed Iwaizumi and walked up to him.

"Iwa-chan~ I saw you with (F/N)-chan~" Oikawa chirped as he held onto the volleyball. Iwaizumi looked up and let out a sigh. "Trashykawa, be honest. Do you think (F/N)-chan is pretty?"

Oikawa looked at his friend with an expressionless face.  "I mean..she's pretty okay." Oikawa replied cringing, he didn't want Iwaizumi to hit him with the volleyball.

"Thanks for your honesty." Iwaizumi replied as he brushed past Oikawa. Oikawa turned around and cocked his head, confused.

-

"Mom," You sat at the dinner table and held your chopsticks in your hand. "Can we go to the salon?" your mom looked up at you confused with the sudden request.

"What's with the request?" She asked as you placed your chopsticks down on your plate. "I want to look better for Hajime-kun, people have been bullying me at school. I don't want to feel bad for me."

Your mom closed her eyes and let out a sigh. "Fine. Hurry up, let's go now. Make Hajime-kun proud then."

"Thanks mom."

The next day, you got up and wore your uniform cutely as you did your hair and some makeup. You walked to school nervously as you gripped onto your bag tightly. As soon as you stepped foot into the school you felt stares on you.

"Is that (L/N)? What's up with her look?" You heard a girl say as you head your head lower. Quickly changing your shoes, you walked around to find Iwaizumi but kept hearing people talk about you instead. At least they were less mean now..

Finally, you saw Iwaizumi talking to Oikawa and you ran to him. As you were about to call out his name, Oikawa noticed you first.

"Oh? Hello, were you looking for me?" Oikawa said flirty as he pushed Iwaizumi aside. "I-I, umm.."

"Don't be shy! You're so cute! How come I've never seen you around before?" You stepped back from Oikawa and you turned to look at Iwaizumi who had his eyes locked on yours.

"H-Hajime!" You exclaimed as Oikawa and Iwaizumi jumped from hearing you say his first name. You ran to him and buried your face in his chest. "(F-F/N)?"

You looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "G-good morning.."

"That's (F/N)?!" Oikawa cried as he gasped loudly and looked back at Iwaizumi then you multiple times. "It's me, (L/N) (F/N)." You responded still hugging Iwaizumi.

"Y-You changed!" Oikawa exclaimed as he pointed a finger at you. You stepped out of the hug and stood next to Iwaizumi, nodding your head.

"I couldn't stand all the mean comments being thrown at me or Hajime for dating me. I wanted to make myself look pretty just for him." Iwaizumi blushed at your words.

"But why? You still looked pretty before too." Iwaizumi stated. You let out a small smile, "I wanted to be worth it for you. Thanks for loving me before too Hajime."

"Y-yeah." He replied with a blush. You gave Oikawa a polite bow as you and Iwaizumi walked off together.

-

"Hah!? That's (L/N)?" The team exclaimed as they saw you pick Iwaizumi up from practice. You noticed the group of boys on the court and gave them a small wave as your cuteness killed them all.

"Come on," Iwaizumi held your hand and led you out of the gym. "Let's go."

"Today's been a weird day.." You state as you walked next to Iwaizumi. "It wasn't bad though."

"Everybody was talking about you today. Even the boys.." He said slightly annoyed. You noticed the jealousness and chuckled, moving closer to you.

"Ahh, don't worry about them Hajime. I still love you the most~" Iwaizumi's cheeks turned red as you said those words. You chuckled and squeezed his hands.

"Thank you so much for being my boyfriend Hajime."

"I-It's nothing..I'm glad to be."