Soulmate!Oikawa - Bracelets

Request from: @Hatore

Sorry if this oneshot is a bit different from what you asked. I hope you still enjoy it though! Thank you for requesting!

----------------

As you were walking down the wintery streets to school, you saw a bright flash of light surround a boy and a girl, their soulmate bracelets breaking off their wrists. Smiling in glee, the new soulmates hugged and intertwined their hands, walking together toward school where they could let the word out.

Eyebrows furrowed as you sighed and readjusted your bag strap on your shoulder. You pulled your blazer sleeves down a little to conceal the soulmate bracelet you still had on.

Being a third year in highschool and still have not found your soulmate, you got made fun of a lot. People would make comments and snickers about you like, "She's going to die alone." or "Well of course she wouldn't have a soulmate".

Your friends would constantly joke about it but they knew you'd eventually find yours.

Walking to Aoba Johsai, you changed your shoes and walked up to your class where you found your best friend waiting for you.

"(F/N)-chan! I have great news for you!" Raising a brow you walked over to her and sat in your desk, looking up at your friend. "There's going to be a party for the third years before we go on break!"

"How is that great news?"

"Well, this means we can look for your soulmate! I'm pretty sure that you're not the only one who hasn't found a soulmate yet." She smiled at you and gave you a pat on the shoulder. "It'll be fun."

Pursing your lips, you gave your friend a tight smile. "I'll think about it okay?"

"Great! I'll give you the details later!"

-

"Ehh~ You still have your soulmate bracelet on? How come you haven't found her yet?" A fangirl asked as they crowded around Oikawa. "Too bad it's me."

"I wish I was your soulmate Oikawa-kun!" Another girl shouted from the crowd.

Oikawa gave his fangirls a small smile before he waved goodbye and walked into the gym to start practice. After he shut the doors, he let out a loud sigh and walked toward Iwaizumi who glared at him.

"They still asking about your bracelet?" Iwaizumi asked as he handed Oikawa a ball.

"Yeah, I can't believe I still haven't found my soulmate yet." Oikawa whined as he got slapped on the back of the head by Iwaizumi. His whole team had already found their soulmates, even Iwaizumi.

"Oikawa."

"What Iwa-chan?"

"My girlfriend invited me to a party for third years before the christmas break. You should go, you might find your soulmate there." Iwaizumi replied as Oikawa stood up tall, eyes sparkling.

Oikawa ran and hugged his friend, happy about the news. "Really? Yeah, I'll go! Thank you Iwa-chan!"

"Get off me Trashykawa."

-

The day of the party eventually came. It was starting to get a bit crowded and everywhere you looked, you didn't see on bracelet on their wrist, making you feel like it would be impossible to find your soulmate.

"Hey, don't look so down. I know you'll find your soulmate here." You friend stated as she gave you a reassuring smile. You smiled back and nodded before letting out a breath.

"You're right. Thanks." Feeling something hard hit your foot, you looked down and saw a cellphone. Bending down, you picked it up.

"Oh, thank you!" When a hand came conatct to yours you looked up and a bright flashing light surrounded you and the man. Your eyes widened as you looked down at your wrist, your bracelet was breaking.

As you looked up from the bright light, you looked at the handsome tall man in front of you. His brown hair that were fixed in different directions ans his really gentle smile that had your heart beating.

When the bright light popped on top of you and the man, it went dead silent. Suddenly you were engulfed into a hug and you were lifted off the ground.

"I've finally found you!"

"Huh?" He set you down and his chocolate brown eyes locked in with yours. "You're my soulmate."

"Ehh?!" You gasped as you looked around at all the shocked faces. "M-me?"

"Of course you!" He smiled brightly at you, making your heart flutter. "My name is Oikawa Tooru." You gasped when you heard his name.

"O-Oikawa-san?" You couldn't believe your ears. Your soulmate was Oikawa? "Call me Tooru!" He chirped at you.

"My name is (L/N) (F/N), nice to meet you." you replied with a small smile.

"No way! Can you believe that her soulmate is actually Oikawa-kun? I'm so jealous.." Fangirls all around you started making comments again about you being Oikawa's soulmate. He grabbed your hand and walked outside the building where the cold air hit your face.

"I've been looking for my soulmate forever, I can't believe I found you." Oikawa replied as he wrapped his scarf around your neck. "You're so pretty too~"

Your cheeks turned red as you blushed at his comment, and the sweet scarf he had. "Are you happy I'm your soulmate Oik- I mean, Tooru-kun?"

"I've never been happier." He replied hugging you. "Let's go on a date now."

"N-now?" You gasped as he grabbed your hand and started walking. "Yes now, so I can get to know you better! I already know you'll be an amazing person though."

You smiled at his words as you looked down at your wrist. There was no longer a bracelet there, you did find your soulmate.