Oikawa x Pregnant!Reader - Cute

Request from: @Feligiggles15

Thank you for requesting! I love fluffy stuff like this ;) Hope you enjoy!

-----------

"I don't think I want you to go.." Oikawa held your shoulders giving you a serious look and you pouted at him. "But Tooru, I want to go! I always go!"

"I know you always go, but It's for your safety." He pulled you into a hug and you sighed, hugging him back.

You looked up at Oikawa and made eye contact with him. "Is it because I'm pregnant?"

"Yes, I want you and the baby to be safe. Plus, Iwa-chan is going to yell at me if I bring you. He will think I'm not caring for the baby!" Oikawa whined and you let out a happy sigh, kissing your husband on the lips.

"It's okay, I'll be by the bleachers and I'll talk to Hajime-kun okay?" Oikawa looked at you before he gave in and nodded, kissing you on the top on your head.

You were currently three months pregnant and married to Oikawa Tooru. Ever since you had announced to him that you were pregnant, he became super protective and he'd always want you to stay away from watching him practice.

As the two of you were walking to the gym, you'd always feel Oikawa's gaze on you. Looking up, you squinted your eyes at him.

"Why do you keep glancing at me?"

"I just want to make sure you're safe." You chuckled at his answer and squeezed his hand. "Tooru, I'm right next to you, I'll be fine."

A few minutes later, the two of you reached the gym and you greeted everybody there, making small talk about being pregnant and so. Hearing some scolding, you turn to see Iwaizumi yelling at Oikawa so you rushed over to help Oikawa.

"Hajime! Hajime!" Oikawa and Iwaizumi turned to you as you placed your hands on Oikawa's arms. "Hajime, it's okay! I really wanted to come! It's not Tooru's fault." Oikawa ran and hid behind you as Iwaizumi threw him a glare.

"If you really wanted to come, then I can't get mad at you." Iwaizumi gave you a pat on the head and you thanked him before you walked to the bench waiting for their practice math to start.

-

Seven months into your pregnancy and Oikawa always commented about how much the baby has grown. It was pretty cute whenever he'd randomly talk to the baby when the two of you were cuddling, he was really excited to become a father.

He had another practice match to go to and he refused you going but you kept pestering him about going because you and the baby were going to cheer for him.

"Come on Tooru! Plus I haven't seen Hajime-kun in a while! And when will be the next time I get to see you play? I'll be giving birth in a few months!" You grabbed his arm and shook it back and forth. "Please?"

He looked at you and furrowed his brows before he sighed and gave in again. "Fine.."

When the two of you reached the gym, you looked around for Iwaizumi. When you found him you quickly walked toward him and greeted the young male. "Hi Hajime!"

"Hey (F/N), how are you? Is Trash treating you well?" Iwaizumi asked as he sent Oikawa a look. "You're so mean!" Yelled from the other side of the gym.

"I've had better days, being this pregnant is really taking a toll on me. And yes, Tooru is treating me greatly." Iwaizumi smiled at you. "Well I gotta go to the bench now, Tooru will get mad. Good luck!" Walking over to the bench you sat down and talked with their coach about some pregnancy tips and newborn stuff.

It was finally their break time and you offered to help with water bottles and picking up the volleyballs. A few boys were practicing spiking on the court while you gave out water bottles.

You walked to grab a volleyball that was left on the ground and when you stood back up you heard shouting. "Watch out!" Turning your head to the yelling, you see a volleyball coming straight towards you.

*BAM*

"Are you okay?" Opening your shut eyes, you find Oikawa in front of you. You nodded and he quickly hugged you tightly. "Be more careful (F/N)-chan! I don't want you or the baby getting hurt!"

"I'm sorry..Did it hurt when the ball hit you? It looked like it was coming pretty fast."

"Iwa-chan hit's me harder." Oikawa joke as the two of you both laugh. Later Iwaizumi threw a ball at his head.

-

"Aghh!" You screamed in pain as you squeezed Oikawa's hand tightly. Heavy breaths and pants came out of your mouth as you were trying to push out your baby. Oikawa was on the verge of letting out a cry of pain to from how hard you were squeezing his hand.

"One more!" The nurse encouraged as you shut your eyes and held your breathe, pushing one last hard push before you heard a small cry in the room.

Letting out a loud sigh, you fell back onto the bed as the nurses put the baby onto you. From what you saw, you noticed that the baby already looked like Oikawa.

"Tooru, the baby has your hair. Brown and messy." After the nurses cleaned the baby, you handed the baby over to Oikawa and as the baby was in his hands, he started to cry. "Tooru?"

"The baby is so small and cute~" He cried as tears escaped his eyes. "I can't believe we have a kid (F/N)~" You let out a small weak laugh as Oikawa kissed your forehead.

-

A soft cry was heard in the early morning as you and Oikawa groaned. "Tooru, please...I'm tired.." Sighing, Oikawa got up and off the bed walking over to the nursery where they crying baby was.

"Shhh, don't cry." Oikawa said in a sleepy voice. Picking the baby up, he bobbed and swayed back and forth, ceasing the crying baby. "There you go."

After a couple minutes the baby fell back asleep and Oikawa carefully set the baby in the crib, watching the small human sleep contentedly.

"You know baby? You sleep like your mother, very cutely." Leaning down, Oikawa placed a kiss on the baby's head before he walked back to the bedroom and cuddled with you, the sounds of your soft breathing and your cute sleeping face lulled him to sleep.