The Beginning of New Lives -chapter 11.

FINAL CHAPTER-

Lia's POV

That day I saved Jc, I was supposed to talk to him. But it didn't feel like the time then.

I need to tell him really soon.

Jc's POV

Lia called me and said she needed to talk. It was urgent. I didn't care what it was, because nothing could be worse than what I'm going through at the moment. 

I wish Kian would at least call. I'd just like to hear his voice one last time.

I laid there in the bed waiting for Lia. I was stalking his Instagram, just because. Forgetting him was the hardest part.

"Knock knock." Lia slightly tapped on my door.

I quickly moved the laptop and patted the empty side of the bed. "Hey...it's been a sec." I said nervously.

"Yeah..um, Jc we need to talk." She sat on Kian's side of the bed.

"About what?"

"Jc I know you've been going through a lot lately, but you gotta snap out of it, ok?!" She snapped at me.

"Whoa, where is this coming from?"

"You've gotta move on. If Kian was coming back, he would have done it months ago. It's time to let him go. You and I have bigger problems."

"I'm trying, but it's hard, ok?! Don't get upset, because I'm doing my best to cope. I loved him."

The room fell silent.

"And what do you mean, 'bigger problems?" I mumbled.

"I love you now matter what happens after this." She looked down and played with the sheets.

"You're scaring me. Just say it already!"

"Jc, I'm pregnant! Okay, there!" She yelled. "By...me?"

"No shit Sherlock."

My emotions were everywhere.  I was happy, sad, mad, angry.  I felt like crying or punching something.

"J? Say something please."

"Um..." if I accepted it and claimed the baby, that meant no chance of getting Kian back.

But she's right, I have to move on. And this is how I start.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" I laid on her and hugged tight.

This was it, Kian and I were really over.

I cried a little at the thought.

"Jc are you ok?" She looked down at me. "Yeah, these are tears of joy, Lia." I let out a soft chuckle through the lie I told.

Kian's POV

"I'm not gay. I am not gay... I like girls???" I practiced over and over. I thought that maybe if I say it out loud it's true.

Maybe this whole being gay thing was a phase and I liked girls. Ew just thinking that is weird.

I thought Jc an I were real, but I lied to myself.

But I must do this. It's the only way to really let go. I think I just needed to be shown the truth by the only person I ever really loved.

"I am not gay and I don't love Jc, I like girls." It didn't matter if I was convinced, I just need others to be.

"Kian you're straight and you like, no, love girls." It didn't sit to well with me, but it's whatever.

That was kinda it, Jc was no longer mine and we were never a thing.

More of an exaggerated phase.

______________________
  The End. Thnx sm for reading 😘 hope you enjoyed, sequel?