I Want to Let Go -chapter 10.

Jc's POV

I was woken up by a beam of sunlight through my curtains. I rolled over to an empty bedside.

When I sat up I felt like shit. Even though I knew he'd leave, the reality of it seemed so unreal.

Kian was my everything and I lost him. Over something so meaningless and stupid.

Sex.

I stood up to go shower. When I went to wash my face from this nightmare, there was a note taped on the counter.

" I wanted to stay, but I'd be hurting myself. I know, or at least think, you love me. This is really hard for me, but I had to go.
  I wish you the best, take care."

I've lost him forever. "AHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I punched my reflection.

Kian's POV

I want to go back, but it's hard. I'd be five hours out of LA, and turn around, ready to run back to him.

But I no longer love him, and I won't let him hurt me any longer.

So for now I bought a little apartment a couple hours outside of LA.

It's a fresh start.

_____Two months later___

Jc's POV

I can't do this anymore. I'm gonna lose my mind with out him. I lifted myself up on the balcony and swung my legs over.

My vision hazey and blurred from the intoxication. As I looked down at my dangling feet, the vodka bottle slipped.

Just like how I let Kian slip through my fingers, I thought.

I played the image of falling off the balcony and Kian catching me over and over. But I knew if I fell, he wouldn't be there.

I thought I heard his voice from underneath me. So I slowly leaned over to see. I felt gravity pull me forward, but a girls grip pulled me back.

"Stop! I wanna go! I can't do this anymoorrrreee." I cried.

"It's not worth it. He's not worth it!"She cried along with me.

Kian's POV

"Ricky, I'm not coming back. If yo want to see me we can meet up!" I yelled before hanging up in his face.

He's been begging me to come back and check on Jc.

If anything he should be checking on me, I'm the one who got cheated on. And why did I have to leave? He's probably better off without me anyway.

I was kinda getting over him and then I get hasled about him. He hurt me, not the other way around.

Lia's POV

I feel awful. I didn't know sleeping with Jc, would lead to him wanting to die.

Throughout all of this he never blamed me, since we both wanted it. I never knew how much Kian and him loved each other.

The stitches are finally clearing up, from Kian's stabbing to my side. That's another thing. I thought I loved Jc, buy obviously not that much, that I'd kill for him.

This whole situation is fucked up! But Jc and I have other things to care of.

_______________
(A/N)One more chapter!
Srry it's a little sad.😛