Give me a chance -chapter 7.

Kian's POV

I sat there in the jail cell, with these tight as handcuffs on my wrist. I was so pissed, it had been 3 hours and I didn't think Jc or anyone would bail me out.

I don't know what happened to me. The anger got the best of me and I really hate Lia.

What was gonna happen from here.

My train of thought was interrupted, when suddenly a policeman came and called me out. I let out a sigh of relief.

Then I turned my head to see Jc... Jc fucking Caylen. The fuck boy, who'd hopped from our bed to the next, apparently.

I really didn't know who to be mad at. Or who to be mad at who.

He cheated on me and I did nothing to him, but love him. I should be pissed at him, but if I know Jc enough. He'll try to be angry at me as some fucking excuse.

Jc's POV

I watched as the cell door slid open. Kian walked out with his jaw clinched.

He looked me straight in my eyes... And walked towards me. "Let's go, we can talk somewhere else, fuck boy." He said through clinched teeth as he walked pass me.

We walked straight through the doors and arrived at my car and hopped in.

"Why the fuck did you do that, Kian.. it was so unnecessary!" I shouted in his face and soon as the door shut.

He didn't even flinch. "Because you cheated on me!" "So you stab somebody?! But to you, Kian that sounds about right..." He looked at me with fury in his eyes.

We were so upset with each other.

Kian's POV

The ride to the house couldn't have been any longer. It was silence the whole way.

As soon as he parked the car, before I could turn to him the car door slammed. I got out and went inside. Everything was where I left it. Glass on the floor, Lia's blood puddle, and all the stuff I broke in the hallway.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my duffle bag. I opened the drawers and started stuffing it.

"What the fuck are you doing?! You can't just leave, after what we've been through!" Jc shouted as he ran through the door.

"Um, excuse me? If you don't care, why should I?" I continued forcing my clothes into the bag.

"I love you Kian, baby. You can't go!"

I picked the bag up and headed for the door. I was stopped by Jc grabbing my wrist. It felt just like the handcuffs.

"Let go of me, fuck boy!" I turned around to yell at him more, but instead I was in a trance by the soft feeling of his lips. I wanted to move away, but it felt so pleasant.

I lifted up, "Jc stop, I'm leaving you." I whispered into his chest.

"Don't go, baby please."

"I have too, I'm not happy anymore. You obviously don't love me enough." I started crying and my cheek was accompanied by his hand.

"If your gonna leave, just give me one more chance." He pleaded.

"How?" He smirked with satisfaction of me giving him one last chance.

Jc signaled me to jump up. He put his hand under my thigh and lifted me around his waist.
"Hang on tight... " I put my arms around him as he kissed my neck and walked to the bed.

He layed me down on my back and hovered over me.
I could feel his body heat as he gazed into my eyes.

"I'm gonna give you one last good memory of me, that you'll never forget." Jc smiled at me.