I'm in Deep.-chapter 4.

Kian's POV

"Oh, Oh harder! Jc HARDER!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. I watched his face turn red as he granted my wish. Then he put his head down to focus.

I heard him pant heavier and heavier like a dog in heat. He started looking tired.

"Jc w--- we can st--stop." I huffed out. And just like that he stopped. He pulled out and cuddled me from behind. "I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling it tonight." I didn't think to much of it, so I told him it was ok.

Maybe just a bad night?

Jc's POV, The next day

Today me and Kian are going out on a date. I'm using this to keep my mind off things.

But it's also some Kian and I time. Tonight it's just us. I'm gonna focus on this and nothing else. I was gonna sneak off to Lia, but that'd be wrong.

Leaving Kian for some girl. My thoughts were interrupted by him slipping his fingers in my. "So, where to first hun?" He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Just the movies, and maybe a dinner." He gave me a sweet smile.

At the movies.

Kian and I were sitting there watching Daddy's Home, the theater was semi full. Kian was really enjoying the movie. Usually he'd mess with me during the movie.

But tonight was different.

Mid-way through the movie I got a text from Lia. It read, "Wow this movie is so funny. Kian's really enjoying😜" I quickly scanned the room and spotted her towards the bottom row.

She then got up and left. Something inside me wanted to go after her.

"I'll be in the restroom if u want 2 join" I knew it was wrong, but maybe she just wanted to talk? I quickly excused myself to the restroom. Kian barley even notice I left.

When I left a big roar of laughter filled the room. As I walked closer towards the doors the noise died down.

When I got there I didn't know what to expect.

I went into the closest ladies restroom. I looked around cautiously to make sure no one saw me. When I walked in there she was washing her hands.

"It took you long enough." She joked. "Well I didn't realize I was being stalked." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

When I finally pulled up from the passionate kiss, I realized we made our way into the giant stall.

Then she started kissing my neck. "Lia. Lia. I-- I gotta get back, -- to Kian." I moved away, but she moved closer. "This will only take a second."

Then she got in her knees and unbuckled my pants. Before I could stop her, she was already at it.

I tilted my head back and let out a grunt.

---------------------------
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE💜