I'm happy.-chapter 2.

Jc's POV, later that night.

I laid on the bed, waiting for Kian to get out the shower. I heard his sweet voice singing away. I let out a grin. It was rare I'd here him sing, but if I was lucky I'd catch him.

I cracked open the bathroom door and a gust of steam hit me in the face. As I moved closer and closer his voice grew louder. He was washing his hair, so I slipped my pants off. And stepped in.

"Do you mind?" He laughed as I joined him in the hot water. "Actually I don't. But I'd like to finish what we started earlier. I grabbed him from behind.

"No! I'm not in the mood." Kian snapped at me. I couldn't tell if he was serious.

So I kept going and started kissing his neck. He nudged me away. He rinsed his hair and turned to water off. "What's wrong?" I asked. Kian ignored me and got out the shower.

When he got into the room I heard something break. I grabbed a towel and ran in the room as fast as I could. "Oh my gosh what happened?!" I shouted. "I don't understand why I'm feeling this was." He said staring at a broken glass. "Like what, Kiki?"

"I'm having a hard time... understanding... if you love me or not."

I couldn't believe he just said that. Of course I love him. Right?

Yes! I love him.

I walked up to him. "Don't say stuff like that baby. I love you and I always will!"

He bolted into my arms and hugged me tight. I couldn't help but hug back. "Then don't let go, ever." He whispered into my neck.

"I promise. I won't." I kissed him on the forehead.

----3 a.m.----

Kian's POV

I still can't sleep. Even while I'm wrapped in his tight grip. Somethings not right. I can feel it. Maybe it's just that skank Lia or me.

Why can't I believe his words? His face? His touch? They all seem real.

And they are. I need to just trust him. This is a relationship that I want to last.

I'll do everything to make sure it does.

I turned over to him and whispered, "I love you." A grin swept across his face.

----------------------
I'm doing my best, leave feedback?😘😛💭
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE💜