Maybe I do.-chapter 3.

Lia's POV, a couple weeks later

Yes, I know he has a boyfriend, but I don't care. I miss being with him. In his arm's, together. He's gonna be mine again.

I just need to find a good time. I'm sick of being alone and if I'm gonna be with someone. It's gonna be him.

I don't care who gets hurt I'm gonna get him.

Jc's POV

Kian and I were eating dinner and I got a text from Lia. It read, " I miss talking to you, babe😘"  I didn't really know what to say back, so I didn't reply.

"Who's that?" Kian asked with his mouth full. "Nobody important." I didn't want to worry him, with the text.

Things were going so good and I guess they needed to stay that way.

Kian's POV

I put our dishes in the sink. "Do you want to go to the movies Saturday?" I asked Jc. "Uh. Um yeah I guess." He answered. I turned around to see why I didn't get a more interesting answer.

Jc was staring at his phone smiling. I paid no mind to it. I went up behind him and put my arms around his neck.

    He quickly put his phone down, like he didn't want me to see what he was up to. "What cha doing there bud?" I asked. "Uh nothing. Is it ok if I go out tonight. Um Dom wants to get together for a video idea."

I saw no harm so I agreed. "Of course, just promise no heavy drinking." "Promise." He kissed my cheek, grabbed his jacket and key's, and was out the door.

I had the place to myself.

Jc's POV

I hate to lie, but it was to protect Kian. After a thirty minute drive I pulled up to a studio apartment. As I made my way upstairs, I left all my worries at home.

I left my phone in the car and Kian at home.

I knocked on the door and when it opened a thing of relief hit me.

"You made it!" Lia said and hugged me tight. I walked into her humble home and that's when my lies became bigger.

---------------------
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE💜