No Jealousy detected?-chapter 1.

Kian's POV

I was brushing my teeth, I when felt two big hands around my waist. I looked up to see my love. "St--- stop, Jc." I could barely get my words out as he left kisses on my neck.

I bent over to rinse my mouth out. He grabbed my hips and I jumped. "Don't you like?" Jc teased. I playfully hit his bare chest, and left after wiping my mouth. "Finish getting dressed. They'll be here any minute!" I demanded.

He let out a groan. Lia, Ricky, and Vitaly were coming over for a shoot. They wanted to use our house.

I went downstairs to watch tv and Jc followed. "Are you happy now? I'm dressed." He mocked as he plopped on the couch next to me.
"Well I'd be happier if they were off, but since people are coming." I played along. "I can call them and they don't have to come!"

I laughed, he kissed my cheek. So I kissed him back and he gave in. I flipped over on top of him, not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his strong arms around me. I was now straddling him. I cuffed his face as our lips moves in sync.

*ding dong* The doorbell rang. "I guess we'll have to finish later." I gave him a fake pout. He slapped me on the ass as I got up to answer the door.

"Hey guys. Come on in." I invited them inside. As soon as Lia walked in, a smell of bitch hit me in the face. I didn't really care for her. She thought we were friends. But she's WRONG! I looked her up and down. She had on some tight ass shorts and a tank.

She was staring at something. I looked to see where her eyes were going and they met up with my man.
"He's taken." I let out with a fake smile. "I know, silly." She said playfully. I was serious. My love for him was real. What she gave him was nothing.

Jc wouldn't date that again anyway. "I guess we better get started with the shoot!" I guess Ricky could tell what was happening. Vitaly grabbed his camera and I directed them outside.

"Are you jealous babe?" Jc asked. He must have seen how I looked at her. "There's nothing to be jealous of!" I said with a little anger in my voice. I stormed into the kitchen.

He followed behind and grabbed wrist. "Yes you are. Now stop, ok I love you. And nobody else." He kissed my forehead. "Then prove it." I said and we smirked at each other.
He looked me in my eyes and then kissed me.

Jc's POV

I looked into his eyes, then I kissed hime. His lips were so soft and wet. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he allowed. I picked him up and put him on the counter.

He started grinding me and I got a little stiff. That's when Ricky walked in. "Oh hey, I'll just come back later." He said. Kian hopped off the counter and walked upstairs. "Nooo, perfect timing!" He yelled sarcastically from upstairs.

"What's with him?" Ricky asked. "Lia. He thinks I still like her." I said, not being sure if it was true or not.

---------------------------
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE💜