How it went down.prt1-chapter 5.

Kian's POV

Great. Just peachy. How do I go from cuddling with who I thought was the love of my life, to lying here on a cold medal bed?

Well let's start from the beginning......

Jc's POV,  earlier that morning.

I've been leaving at night to Lia. We haven't officially done anything yet. Just kissing and touching.

But today she wanted come over.

It was perfect. Because when I woke up Kian had left. Which left me a couple of hours.

So she's coming over today. Yes. To my place. Since Kian left for the day and I don't want to be alone. She said she needed to talk to me.

Kian's POV

When I left Jc was sound asleep. Dom invited me out to a bar. Yeah it's kinda early, but if you know Dom he has a drink in his hand every other hour.

Aside from being up so early, I can't even drink.

I really just wanted to be home right now. I've been listening to Dom go on and on about some trip he's gonna be taking.

The more he talked, the drunker he got.

Eventually we got kicked out. Thanks to him for breaking a glass.

So that meant I was on my way home. I called and texted Jc to see if he wanted anything from Taco Bell. But no answer.

Side Note: When there's Lia, that means no Kian or phone.

Jc's POV

She kissed me. And then it happened.

Lia's POV

And just like that. I got what I wanted.

Kian's POV

After 30 minutes of stuffing my face in the parking lot, I decided to head back home. Maybe Jc was up and we could do something together.

As I crept up to the drive way, I noticed a familiar car. The one I imprinted in my brain, to know that I despise the owner.

I got out the car not knowing what was gonna happen.

I grabbed the door knob, which was already unlocked. I took a deep breath and stepped in.

Jc would never. Jc would never. Jc would never. Played over and over and over again in my head. I looked to the left and spotted two wine glasses.

Me and Jc used those on special occasions. As I got closer to the stairs. It got louder.

I ran my ass upstairs. And the banging and moaning was on full blast. Not even thinking, I kicked the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!"

Jc's POV

"Ohh, Jc." Lia let out right before...
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!" Kian screamed. When I turned my head there stood an angry and sad Kian.

I gathered myself and tried to walk up to him.

"Ju---just listen, okay? I--I---I can explain."

--------------------------
To be continued...
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE