From A Simple Question -chapter 9.

Kian's POV

I was sitting down at the kitchen table, when Jc walked up to me.

"Do you want to go to the pier later?" He asked. Oh my gosh! Is he asking me out, like a date?

"Just to hang out." Those words sunk into my chest.

"Um... yeah that'd be cool, I guess." My voice cracked. "Be ready in thirty!" He said half way upstairs.

____At Santa Monica Pier___

"Wow I haven't been here in forever." Jc sighed.

"Same here, it's been a sec." I answered.

We walked around and ate for a little bit. Jc and I even went on the fairess wheel. I was hoping he'd make a move.

When he'd ramble I'd stare at his smile. It was so perfect, I wonder what it felt like.

The sun soon went down and we sat on the beach away from the all the noise.

We were both posted up on our arms, watching as the final minutes of the sun's light shined.

Jc was going on and on about something and once again I just stared at his lips.

They looked so soft. I must have been in deep thought, because I didn't even notice that he'd caught me looking.

He gazed deep into my eyes. As I did the same.

"Jc i--is this... a date?" I managed to spit out.

He leaned in and pecked me on the lips. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't want it to end. Jc and I pulled up for air.

"Yeah Kian, I think it is." I smirked a little. Before I could say something, he kissed me again.

This time he grabbed my cheek with his big hand and deepened the kiss.

I pulled away, I had a giant grin on my face. "Haha, what?" He laughed. I pretended to look at the scenery, still smiling. I had felt that perfect smile through the kiss.

It made me feel warm inside.

After the sun had set we headed to his car. The drive was pretty quiet.

Right before we got to the house, Jc pulled over.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Yeah, something is wrong. We're not together."

I was stupidly confused.

"Huh?"

"Kian, would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"
He seemed nervous, then he made a move and held my hand.

All I could do was nod. He started the car back up and we made our way to the house.

He opened the door for me and I ran upstairs. I could here all the guys laughing. I locked my door and silently screamed while dancing.

"Omg, Jc Caylen is my boyfriend." I whispered, as I fell out on my bed.

Jc's POV

"Kian Lawley is my boyfriend."

_________________
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE💜