runaway pt. 1

Bolt pov :
I felt so sorry for what I did , he didnt deserve it.
I grabbed paper and wrote I am sorry.
As i packed my backpack with clothes and other Nessacerys.

I put on my red sneakers and a black and blue sweatshirt. I put the bag over my right sholder and opened my window.

'Dear mom and dad,
Roy did not deserve whay I did to him, even if he was rude. I should of known better and left it alone. I am a terrible child. I understand that you might not want to see me ever agian and nether would roy. So I am leaving and I won't tell you were am going.
I love you, alexandra'

Was what the note had said that I left on my pillow.
I was now walking on the sidewalks of star city.
It was real late at night and the streets of star city was just like Gotham ,bad.
I heard footsteps behind me.
I turned and saw a man with white and black hair and a green robe.

My blue eyes widen and I ran.
I turned corners and found alley ways to ran in.
I crossed a street that brought me down town.

I turned my head as I ran down the sidewalk , to see if the man was there. He wasnt, i turned my head forward still running.

There in front of me was the man. I stoped , and stood still. I tryed to back away from him, but he grabed my arm.

"Let me go"! I yelled.
He smiled at me .
"Why, I am sorry" the man said as he let go of my arm.

"Who are you"? I asked.
" My apologies, Mlady, I am ra al gul" the man said as he stuck his hand out at me.

I only stood there, I didn't say anything, I didn't moved. I barely blinked. He put his hand down.

"Why are you following me"? I decided to break the silence .

"I have my reasons young one" ra said.
"What are we yoda"? I askes him.
Making a star wars reference.
"Even if I am over hinder years old, and learn new things , I do not know what that means" al gul said to me.

"You didnt anwser my question" I told him.
"I did , I have my reasons" he said again.
"I want anwsers"! I said with a angry tone.

"Fine , you don't want to tell, your going to get it" I told the old man.
I threw a punch , but he douge.

I kicked at his face but he grabed my foot.

"Batman was right, you are a fighter" the man said.
"How. Do. You. Know. Me"!? I yelled. Each word , throwing a punch or kicking him. I hit him on the last word, punching him right in the face.

He tumbled back and held his fave for a moment and then put his hands ups in defence.
"Relax, my child" the man said to me.