messes and names

I was in the mountain, helping megan bake. While superboy staired at the tv....that wasn't on.
"Is he ok"? I asked megan.
She shrugged her shoulders.
"Do you want me to turned that on for you"? Megan asked superboy.
"No" he replied.
"Do you want to help us"? I asked.
"No" he said, but this time got up and walked over to us.
"Great, ok, so will need cake batter, eggs, water, oil, frosting, chocolate melts, foundent...." Megan didn't get to finsh. Me and superboy were covered in eggs.
"Oh my god, I am so so so so sorry. Sorry sorry, way to much at once, hello megan" she said as she wiped me and super boy. I grabed my self a napkin and wiped my face.
"Way...to much...at...once" Megan said as she staried into superboy eyes.
I had to be quite , omg omg fangirling.
Superboy walked away, and sat back on the chouch.
Megan sighed and started to clean up the mess. I helped. After 15 minutes we finshed cleaning.
And the zeta computer went off.
~Robin 0-2~
~kid flash 0-5~
"Hey guys" I said with with a smile.
Robin waved.
"Sup cutie ... what's up with him"? Kid asked.
The three of us turned our heads to superboy.
"Umm... a mess" I said.
Robin laughed.
'Oh . My. God, that laugh. No alex no bad, you can't obsess over his laugh..can i'? I thought. Not paying attention, I ened up blushing, BIG TIME. Kid flash was the only one that notice. He looked at me then robin , back at me and then robin, me again , and robin one last time, before looking at me with a smrik.
He elbowed robin.
"Ouch , what"? He asked the ginger.
Kid flash rolled his green eyes and looked at me.
"I kid flash, as you know , but you can call me the wall-man or kf" kf said. I nodded.
"Names bolt... I don't have any names with out giving my identity. I don't want poeple to know who I am ..yet" I told them.
"Robin, but you knew that" robin said to me. I giggled.
"Mister sunglasses over here, doesn't want people to know who he is" wally said.
"Understandable" I said.
"Plus , batman doesn't want me too" robin said.
"How come"? I asked.
"It gives his identity a little bit" he told me.
"Makes sense" I replied with a noded.

《 robin, kid flash, megan, superboy, bolt to the cave》
'Finally another mission'