team work

I open my eyes. I was in some kind of case. I look to my right and there was robin in a case. To my left was kid flash and aqualad in separate cases. In front of us. We're doctors and superboy leaving the room.
"What do you want with us"? I asked.
"Isn't it simple, clones" one man said.
"That's what superboy is" he finshes.
"But why"? Robin asked.
Then shocks were felt through my body. I screamed along with the rest of the team.
The pain stoped ,
"So he could stop superman, if we need him too" he told us.
"Nothing more, he's useless most of the time" he said. Right then and there the door was smashed open.
It was superboy.

(63 minutes later)
We beat katmis and escaped. The building was distroied. The justice League came over to us. They were upset , they saw superboy and then looked at superman.
"He's your clone" robin told superman. Superboy smiled at superman. Superman flew away. Superboy ' s smile was gone. My father looked at me.
"You could of got your slef killed" he told me.
I looked at the ground , I didn't want him to look at me.
"I am sorry" I said. He hugged me.
"Don't be so stupid" he said with a chuckle.
"So you get to call her stupid , but not me"? My brother asked. I pulled away from dad's hug.
"Speedy"! I yelled as I ran towards him. We hugged and I smiled.
"It's red arrow now" he said.

We went to Mount justice, we're we will be living or working. Martian man was there with a teenage girl that looked like him, but with long ginger hair.
"Team, this is me'gan" batman told us. We all nodded.
At least I am not the only girl.
.... I think I am going to like this new team.