distraction

The entire team was in here.
"I know you are all excited , but this is not a mission" batman told us. Groans where heard through out the room. I giggled , their was also a laugh. It was Robins. I started blushing again.
"You are training" batman said.
"By..."? I asked.
"Fighting in pairs" batman said.
" robin and megan,
Superboy and aqualad,
Kid flash and bolt" batman informed us.
The zeta computer went off again.
~ black canary B-11~
My mother walked in.
"Hi sweetie" mom said.
'Oh god' I thought , I put my hands over my face.
"Wait, black canary ' s your mom"? Superboy asked.
"Yep" I said to them.
" I didn't know black canary and green arrow were a thing" wally said.
"They have for a long time, almost 22 years" I told them.
"Wow" Megan said, I nodded.

Me and wally were fighting. I was shooting my arrows but he was to fast. Adventually he hit me right in the jaw and I was down.
"Oh god, I so sorry ..bolt.. are you ok"? Wally asked. I was fine, it hurt a little put it didn't kill me. Why don't I teach him a lesson to pay attention. I tried his legs. I jumped up , as I jumped , I flipped in mid air and shot him with a nerf arrow. 'Hey, I idont want to kill the kid' I thought. I landed it as well.
"Wally, bolt" batman called. I helped wally up and we walked over to batman.
"When you hit someone , don't apologize, but.. good work. This one goes to bolt , because if she hit you with a real arrow you would be dead or injured badly" batman said to wally. Me and wally shook hands.
Supriseingly aqualad had won, superboy wasn't in the zone today.
Me and aqualad had gone. He kept hitting me with hammers and other weopons made put of water. He swung at me put got his hand. I had twisted his arm and I flipped him. He landed on the ground. Aqualad grabed my legs and pushed me down. I jumped up and landed on my feet , aqualad was back on his feet as well. I grabed an arrow and aimed it at him. But I looked over at robin. Aqualad took this time , to trip me and pin me down. He had a sword made out of water not to far from my chest.
"Bolt and aqualad" batman called.
"Nice job, this one goes to aqualad" batman said. I shook aqualad hand and went to the side. "Bolt" I heard someone call. It was batman. I walked over. "You seemed distracted, that's not good in combat" batman had told me.
"I know, I just lost it at the moment , I am sorry" I said.
"Don't apologize to me, apologies to your team" batman said and walked to my mother.
'Batman , sure knows how to get on your nerve' I thought.
"Robin and megan" batman called.
"Good moves and tactics but this one goes to robin" batman told them . They hugged and megan walked over to you. We both smiled.
It was now robin vs aqualad.

Hey guys thanks for reading who do YOU want to win robin or aqualad.