a night out

Before we start there's going to be some changes to the way I have things. Like speedy/ red arrow will be my brother. And green arrow and black canary are together. So if you see something that you don't understand just comment below! Thanks bye, hope you enjoy!!!!

Welcome my name is alexandra queen. My father as you may gusse is Oliver queen. Also known as green arrow.
Me?
My superhero name is bolt another name for arrow.
I was Curently on top of a high building watching for anything that is adnormal. Well , I gusse I mean stuff that we don't want, it's normal to have robberies and kidnaps.
I moved a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear. My bow was beside me while my arrows where in my black quiver, that was on my back around my shoulder.

I then heard a whistle , i grabed an arrow along with my biw, in seconds. I turned my eyes to where I hread it, I had everything ready to aim. I turned to see my father. I put down the bow and put the arrow back. I look back to where I was originally looking.
"So , tomrrow is the big day" my father said. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Yep" I replied.
My father was talking about my joining the young justice team.

"Come on, your not nervous or excited"? He asked.
"Dad. Please , I am trying to pay attention" I said to him as I kept my eyes on the streets and a few important buildings.
"Your just like your mother" he told me.
"Maybe , because she's my mother" I said back.
He chuckled. Before I could say anything , a huge explosion was hread not to far.

I bolted .... funny I know, grabing my bow on the way! I ran towards the screams and smoke, my father following behind me since I was faster then him. We finally reached to were we needed to be.
It ended up being joker and harley.

I rolled my eyes at them two. They will never stop, will they?
I grabed an arrow from my black quiver and put it on/in the bow. (I am not sure if you would say on or in the bow) I pointed it at joker , he was harder to beat, harley wouldn't leave him if he was down. Unlike joker, if harley was hit. I was about to shot until someone got in my way.
"What the.." I started.
"His name is robin" my father finshed.
"As in.. batman and robin"? I askes.
"Yep" he replied.
Within 6 minutes they got joker. I was waiting for harley to come out from the jewelry store. There she was running out with a full bag. Robin and batman were losing her. But th ere glad I was here. I aimed my arrow at her and then shot. Harley was down on the ground. The arrow hit her , in her right leg.
"Bulls eye" I wishpered.
Robin came running out , he stoped when he saw harley on the ground. She was stunned, she couldn't get up.
I was on my way down the ladder. I reached the ground and walked across the street.
Robin saw me and gave an confused look.
I kept down to harley.
"Hey, sweet cheeks, how you feeling"? I asked.
"I feel , exallent" harley said as she felt dizzy. She passed out. Batman came out out of the building. My father walked arcoss the street as I did a few minutes ago.
Robin was now lost.
"C-can someone explain "? Robin asked.
"Robin, you know green arrow"? Batman asked his sidekick.
He nodded.
"And this is his daughter. .um" batman stoped as he looked at me.
"Bolt" i told him, he nodded.