frist day

Me and my brother left with our father.
"Roy"? My father asked.
"What"?He asked back as my father was driving.
"You know .. what" he told roy.
Roy gave a huff ,
"I am sorry, alex, for hurting your feelings" Roy mummbled.
I was looking out the car window.
"No your not" I started.
"Nope, not at all" he said as he went back on his phone.
"But, I exepect" I told him.
2 minutes later , we arived.
We got out of the car. We walked down the pathway. A bunch of people were screaming.
"Omg, it's speedy"!
"Green arrow is still hot"
And "Who's the chick"?

Not a lot of people know who I am.
Unlike my brother , I didn't help my father or mother much. At frist I was to young to be even trained. When I was old enough, I wasn't trained as much as I needed to be. 1 because my father wad always helping the justice League, 2 my mother was pregnant with another child. But near the end she ended having a miscarriage. 3 my brother didn't want to help.
So I didn't help as much. So when I started to get out more, I stayed in the shadows.

We walked to the front of the building. We walked in and was greeted by batman and robin. They walked us a little further to another room. There was auqaman with the others.
Super man, and Martin man.
I walked to the boy that stood next to aqua man.
"Hello" I said to him.
He gave me a kind smile.
"Hi, I am auqalad" he said as he put his hand out.
I grabed his hand and shook it.
"Bolt" I told him. He nodded and let go of hands. The doors behind us opened. I turned my head and saw two people. On being the flash and the other being his sidekick , I gussed.
"Aw man, I knew it, we're always last" the boy complianed. The flash chuckled at him. I turned my head back to the rest of the group. My father, batman, superman, Martian, auqaman and the flash stood in a straight line. As we did the same in front of them.
"You will have missions once you are already". Batman told us. I nodded my head understanding. my brother on the other hand was upset.
"We've been training forever" speddy said.
"Roy"! My father called his name. He ignored our father.
"Are you serious, guys your ok with this"? He asked the team. They all stayed qutie.
"This isn't even a team, the people can see us right now" Roy yelled as he pointed to the window that was above us. There was 5 people there, 3 of them taking photos. The other 2 just smiling.
Roy looked back at our mentors/parents.
"This is how things will be for a while" my father said.
Roy was beyond mad. He was ready to blow up like my arrows.
Roy turned around and walked towards the door.
"Speedy , come one now" dad said.
"Come one bolt" Roy said to me. I stayed still, quite and stoped myself from crying. Roy looked over his right shoulder to look at me.
"Bolt"? He asked.
I gave him around and everyone else silence.
He fully turned around to look at me.
"Please don't tell me your staying here"? He asked. Once again, silence.
" you happy"! He yelled at batman.
"You made my own sister betray me" he finshed. That's when I spoke up.
"No" I pratcialy yelled. Thank god I I didn't because, if I get to loud a lot can happen, let's just saw I have my mother's power as well.
"You are the one betraying me" I finshed.
Roy didn't say anything he just left the building. I felt of hand on my left shoulder, I turned around and saw my father.
This will be a long day!