"super"

Our parents left , as us teens stayed in the room we were left in. I was sitting down , on the soft tan chair. A few tears sliped from my eyes. I felt a hand on my sholder, I look up and saw robin.
"We going on a mission" robin told me.
"In are favorite rocket ship"? I asked.
He just chuckled and sat next me.
"I know it's tough dealing wi th siblings" robin said to me.
"Really"? I asked as I wiped my tears.
"No" he said as he shook his head.
I giggled, then smiled.
"I thought we wrent allowed to leave"? I asked.
"Were not" the ginger said.
"This is kid flash" aqualad told me. I smiled and and then stood up.
"So then what are we waiting for"? I asked.

(20 Minutes later)
We arived at a place called katmis. We entired the building and somehow managed to make it to the bottom floor. We were exploring until a huge door opened as we passed. We all quickly hid. Doctors walked by, before the door could close shut, we all ran in. The doors closed and when we walked closer. There was a human, (or what i thought) in a case. I walked closer to it. Everyone stayed behind me. The human inside was wearing all white , and had a red , S on its shirt. I got as close as I could I slowly put my hand towards the glass. Once I tougher it , my Palm flat on it. The boys eyes opened. I jumped, his icey blue eyes looked into my blue ones. I backed away , and then I hit on of the guys with my back. Robin hit a boutten on on the panle. The case opened and the boy got out. Aqualad went towards him to greet him. But instead the boy punched him in the stomach sending him backwards.
"Oh no, that can't be good" kid flash said. I grabed a arrow from my quiver and put it in my bow. I aimed at the boy. He punched and then threw robin in air, only for him to slam his body back to the cold concrete floor. I grew angery and shot. It hit him in the arm. His left arm grew numb. A grabed another arrow and made sure there was red on the end. I put it in my bow and the fired again. This time it hit his neck. He ended up punching robin one more time, but not as strong as the others. He passed out on the floor. Robin looked at me, aqualad went over to kid flash and walked over to the boy.
"How" roving started.
"I have regular arrows, poisons arrows, tranquilizer arrows, explosive arrows, and grappling arrows" I told the three boys. They nodded their heads.
"How long does it last"? Kid flash asked.
"A while , but not enough time to get out of th is building" I told them . They nodded there heads. As As there. We're about to pick the boy up. The doors opened. Reveling a few doctors.
"Let superboy go" one said. The three of the boys let go of superboy. I was hit, hard in the back of the head. Then everything went black.