Just Dance

Picture of Mel ^

Becca POV

The night went by so quickly. I loved meeting Rene and Mel. I can't believe Asher never told me that he has a sister.

"I had a great time tonight." I say as Asher drives me home.

"So did I. My family really likes you especially Mel. I'm pretty sure she loves you more than I do." Asher explains.

"I'm glad, she's a sweet girl." We pull into my driveway and Asher turns off the car.

"Thanks for the ride."

"You remember the first time I gave you a ride?"

"How could I forget, I practically had to beg you."

"I had a major crush on you, which was strange because I didn't even know you."

"I didn't like you because you were a jerk."

"But now you're in love with me." He mocks.

"Yeah, whatever, ya dork." I smirk. We get out of the car and walk up to the door.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Come here." I extend my arms, wanting a hug. He steps closer, wrapping his arms around me. I stare into his eyes, searching for emotions. All I see is joy. I smile.

"What are you smiling about?" 

"You're happy."

"Yes, you make me happy." I giggle a little at his statement.

"You know what your sister told me?"

"What?"

"If you kiss someone, then you really love them."

"Do you really love me?" I lean in kissing him gently, "You call that a kiss?"

"Okay, Mr. Arrogant, you do better th-

I'm interrupted by his lips crashing into mine. It turns into a really passionate kiss really quickly.

"Definitely not what I wanted to see on my porch." My dad says, opening the front door. I turn my head, facing him and Ed. Asher and I step away from eachother

"I was just about to leave sir," Asher says, blushing.

"Actually, it's good I caught you, I want you to come to the studio tomorrow after school. I want you there at 4:30 sharp." 

"Yes, sir."

"Goodnight Ash." I say.

"Goodnight Bec." He says giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for keeping it PG that time." My dad says as Asher leaves.

"Dad, give him a break." I say, entering the house and closing the door behind me.

"He's your boyfriend, it's my job to give him a hard time."

"He's a good kid, and you make him uncomfortable."

"Good."

"Ed, why are you still here?" I ask, changing the subject.

"There was a minor fire at my hotel and they asked us to find residence elsewhere." Ed replies, "Also, your father offered."

"Oh," I say.

"Shouldn't you get to bed?" My father says in an authoritative tone.

"Shouldn't you? It is really late."