Little birthday surprise

12 years later....

Ambrosia had grown to be a beautiful young lady, with freckles dusted across her cheeks and her nose. She had a fuller head of curlier honey amber hair with some red and blue streaks here and there.

*soft snore*

*alarm beep*

"huh?....*groan*.." She stuffed her face in her pillow, not wanting to get up.

"Ambrosia!! Get your butt out of bed!!" She groaned again and stuffed her face even more into her pillow.

"Don't make me get your uncle bulk to persuade you out of there~" She heard her aunt say, and her head immediately shot up.

"I'M UP!" She did her daily routine and then went into the hangar.

"Happy birthday!" The bots all cheered as she entered the room." She blushed a bit.

"Awwww, I'm flatted. Thanks you guys, to be serious here, this has been the best 17 years a girl could ask for. I love y'all so much." She smiled her sweetest smile.

Ambrosia p.o.v

During these 17 years that i have been with the bots, ever since the day my mother left me in their care. Dad still hasn't told me why she left me, or why especially in their care, but i am happy none the less.

"Amy, there is something that will be happening today. You see, your big brother, along with your aunt arcee and uncle bulkhead, they were spotted by outside humans. And do to that, they will be under our protection from now on. So when they arrive, i want you on your best behavior. Is that understood young lady?" I nodded my at dad. He smiled down at me, and i smiled back to him.

Later that day....

A few hours passed, and i was watching disney movies the entire time. Aunt arcee, and big brother bee went to go get the humans that saw them. I was told by aunt arcee that they were children, one around the age of 16 and the other 12.

I was in the middle of brave, when  i heard their engines. I paused the movie and went to the railing, looking down, i saw a boy and a girl on aunt arcee, and out came a smaller boy from big bro. He had wild ginger hair.

"Woah, you guys got caught by another human?" The girl with black and pink hair pointed to me. I smiled cheepish.

"Hi, my name is ambrosia." I waved with a smile. I walked down the steps so i can be to their level, sorta. The boy was a little taller than me.

"I-i'm jack. Jack Darby." I shook hands with jack. 

"hi, i'm rafael." I shook raf's hand.

"Hi, i'm miko! Do you like racing? Have you ever met any bands before?" I shook my head to both questions still smiling.

"Well, do ya guys want a tour? Or i don't know..." I scratched the back of my head.