Con visit

Later on in the day...

Ambrosia p.o.v

I woke up a little more cheerful, now that i had my full energy of sleep, i am ready to take on the day!

I got dressed in a white ruffle thin strap dress, my brown boots, and my brown jacket. I wore my birthday cone shaped hair clip hat. I de-tangled my hair to get those natural curls back. I went out my room and to the hanger, where i saw the kids still here. I went up the stairs to the platform.

"Hey guys, sorry if i was mean a while ago. I am sure the bots explained why, and i just wanted to say i was sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way i did." I had my hands together at the front.

I heard the video game pause.

"It's okay ambrosia, we should have known better actually that you were still asleep. So, everything is all right, you shouldn't be the one apologizing. You had every right to act the way you did." Jack gave me a hug, in which i returned. My eyes widened in realization.

"Oh scrap! I am late!!" I ran to get my bag and the ground bridge opened. Everyone bid me safety and to have a great day. You see, i am in my last year of university. I go to New York University. Yeah, at a young age. I graduate this year actually.

~Time skip~

After school, grandpa (ratchet) sent a ground bridge. It is set at the same coordinates of the school the children go to. I like to walk, and when i got through, i noticed they were already out.

"Hi guys!" They came over to me.

"Amy where did you go?!" I smiled at jack's worry.

"Relax..I was at school. I'm graduating this year, and soon i will be able to get a job." They looked confused. "I go to New York University. Yeah, i am pretty young to be there. I study robotics and engineering." I said proudly, then a red aston martin drove really quick and made me get inside. I knew who it was, so i didn't panic much.

"Hey uncle knockout." I smiled as i fixed myself so i was sitting right.