Care giver

Play the song.

A woman wearing a green cape with a hood on was riding on her horse to get her child to safety, before the villagers got to her. She made it to a cliff, where she was able to see the base of the autobots. The year, is 1999, the month? A breezy March.

She made contact with the father of the baby, and he was waiting on the top of the base.

"Fly darius." She spoke to the horse, and it spread it's black wings. She flew on the horse to the top of the base, where optimus prime went into his semi truck mode and took out his holoform.

She gave the child to him, she had poofy curly honey amber hair.

"Her name is Ambrosia Fawn Pax. She was barely born two days ago. March 18 is her birthday." She took out a locket and gave it to him. "Give this to her on her 18th birthday. I love you optimus." She gave him a kiss on the lips, and kissed her daughter's forehead.

"Take care my sweet nectar." She got on her horse and rode off.

Optimus looked as his lover flew off to protect their daughter, knowing it will cost her life. He looked to his daughter and smiled.

"I will protect you, my sweet little ambrosia." Her small eye fluttered opened, revealing beautiful electric blue eye. She looked up to him, and smiled kindly.

Optimus took the child inside, and everyone loved her, he even went to the decepticons, and they agreed to end the war.

"But optimus, the humans still probably think that we are at war. What should we do?" Megatron looked at the pondering prime. Optimus looked at his daughter, who was in the arms of arcee and looking at him with a smile. He looked back to the war lord.

"We act. Make the humans believe we are still at war. We will fight sometimes, but when the humans do not suspect anything, you may come over and visit." Optimus explained, and the war lord agreed. From that day on, the war ended and a peace treaty was forever made.