Small white lie

Ambosia p.o.v

I had them follow me, as i showed them around the base. I would point out places they shouldn't go in for various reasons, and as well the berth rooms. Miko kept asking a lot of questions. When we were almost done with the tour, raf asked me a very personal question.

"How long have you been with the bots?" I froze in my tracks. I wasn't sure if to tell them the truth, or lie. It is best if i follow what my heart said.

"A few months. They really did grow on to me, and besides, i can't go back home. The bots found me abandoned and alone. My parents left me and i have been in their care ever since. they are almsot like a family to me. I don't wish to go back with my uncle because he is a drunk bastard and doesn't care about any one but himself." I said in an almost angered tone. I really try to stay happy and cheerful.

"I am sorry to hear that amy, but we can be your friends if you wish. Knowing you probably don't have many, we will be there for you."

I smiled at jack, and patted his shoulder. We returned back to the main hanger, and it was already time for my new friends to go home. Guess my tour took a little longer than expected.

But dad assigned them to some of my family as guardians. Arcee with jack, big bro with rafael, and uncle bulk with the chatty mouth miko. I felt kinda bad for him though. I kept smiling, knowing atleast i made some new friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

I woke up by the sound of the children who came here. They really need to know that i don't wake up very early. So i got up, very grumpy cuz i need my sleep. I checked the clock, and it was 7:35 in the morning. I went tot the hanger with my bunny pajamas and bunny slippers still on. My hair was a complete rat's nest.

"HEY!" I yelled out and they all fell silent.

"I don't wake up until 9:30 in the morning, so can you all please shut up and let me rest?" I asked angrily. They all nodded and i stomped back to my bed and shut my eyes, letting the sleep take over.

Arcee p.o.v

Primus, i have never seen amy so grumpy before, actually...i never have. She is usually all cheerful and happy.

Maybe getting the rest of her sleep will bring her back to normal.

"One thing we forgot to mention guys. Ambrosia always wakes up at around 9 or 9:30 in the morning. We always try to leave her to get her sleep, because what you just saw, is the first for us to see her grumpy like that. So it if best you keep quiet until she wakes up on her own." Bulkhead explained, and the children understood.

I just hope she does go back to normal soon. She is our little ray of hope.