Chapter 1-Getting Hurt

My mother's friend invited us to dinner with her kids. I felt like nothing has happened. Since I was little when I first met her kids. Though my mother's friend name is Zanna. I had to think about the past to remember. Though my father was at the tribe and I kept thinking about him because I have a connection with mom and dad which means when they get hurt it hurts me. Though while we were getting ready I had a weird feeling that dad is going to get hurt. When we got to dinner I still had the same feeling. Though Zanna was so excited. I was like oh brother. Though Zanna did introduce her kids to me. She said "Lilyanna this is Alex, Kyle and Kellyn. Now Kellyn was a werewolf she takes after her father. Though right when we have dinner I felt a cut right across my left side of my face. I was facing away from my mother and everyone else so they don't know until I said "Mom"

"Yeah"
I turn right at her. "Mom I think dad's in trouble." I got more cuts all over my arm, my legs and my chest. And even bruises. I went in the middle of dinner and went though the woods while I was getting there I kept getting cuts and bruises. I finally got there and there was Kellyn's dad fighting my father. I grabbed Kellyn's father and held a sword to his throat. "Don't you ever hurt my father again" he was shocked that a girl beated him up.

He went back to his family and told his family ever thing. As soon as he left I went back to Zanna's house and Kellyn's dad was there. He gave me a dirty look I didn't care I just ignore him Zanna was wondering why her husband was giving dirty looks to me and ask him if she would like to talk to him privately.

I was getting worried I knew she was going to do that. Kellyn looked at me and smiled. She wanted to talk to me privately so I talk to her and she was wondering why her father was giving me dirty looks. I told her everything that happened. "My father can be brudle"

"Oh"

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine just I treated your dad and held a sword to his throat, so I'm sorry about that." I almost started to cry.
"Don't cry"

"I'm not"

"Uh yes you are"

"No I'm not!"

"Hmmm mmm."

"Stop fine I "almost" did happy now."

"Yup"
We both smiled then we got back to the table and Kellyn's father finally calmed down. After dinner Kellyn stopped me then she started to grab my arm and kiss me I didn't know what to say I blushed and said "what did you do that for."

"I like you"

"As a friend?"

"Kinda"

"What do you mean?"

"We will talk later,here's my phone number."

"Okay."
I texted later that night.

"So what did you mean by you liking me?"

"OK fine I like you."

"Okay why?"

"I don't know I just hit me, sorry."

"It's fine just I never knew that."
I didn't know what else to say I just sit there and blush. Like I never been before.