12."Noway's its impossible"

Start from the beginning

No 1 notice us thank god.

Finally sir stepped on stage with list of paper.

"All the best " i said to fari.

"Same to you" she replied with grin

"Kya kusur pusar chal raha hay tum dono ke beech"shehry said with evil smile

He was sitting next to me .. i simply nodded.

Bhai toh bhai hay chote bhai par nazar toh rakne chahiye
I smirked

******
Chris sir's lucture

Good morning student. I m here to annouce some important news we changed our rules of competition.. it will be in different way.. we had combine the bands looking at their performace. Because its very difficult to judge for outstanding performers.. and one more thing 10 couples all around the bandz will be selected and for 1 week they have to go to different places to perform .. and remember one thing if any one meet like any other couple on the way then remember you are made for each other..
And they are the winners.

So student list is on notice board check it out..for your band patner.

Thank you..

*******

Aliza's P.O.V

"Yeh kaisa rules hay muje nai karne patnership with that champu" i muttered

"Oye kidar kidar ja rahi hay ap.. aur champu kis ko bola" shehry said

I ran towards notice board i was damm happy that our name and dhoombros was first in list then i saw the pair band list . I got hell angry

I was in anger when i bumped into sumone nnooo noo he bumped on me.. "who the hell are you cant you see blind person" i yelled at him. But he was eager to see notice board .. "myself shehryaar asif any more information you want"

I looked at him and we both yelled out togather "TUM !!!!! " every ones gaze was on us stupid notice board ko dekne ke bajai hame dek rahe hay.. every one are foool.. eeewweww....

" champu tere ko bola aur tere gang ko" i copied his tone.

" chal chal tum log kaha jante ho humare charm ko har koi marta hay hum par" shehry said smirkigly.

"Haa haa tum theek keh rahe ho tum jaise logoa ke sath kon zinda raheyga sab marenge hi na" i said making fun of him

"Very funny..i dont wanna spoil my mood because of you cheap lady" shehry came closer to me and shouted

My facial expression got changed . But quickly changed ny expression i smirked at him

"How dare you to call me cheap lady,, you ugly" i yelled at him.

Somebody was holding water bottle and may be it felt on floor..i dint watch

" I m not afraid of you lady" he again teased me calling me lady.. i got frustated i looked at him with angry expression and took step to move forward but my foot slipped because of water .. i shouted and closed my eyes tightly because i was knowing i m gonna hurt badly..

But suddenly i feel warm breath on my face.. and heart beat i slowly opened my left eyes to check out what was happening..

OMG!! shehry's hand was on my waist and my hand was on his chest.

I quickly stood straight.. "happy milgaya moqa" i said angrily and ran from there..

"Hum moqe ka faida nahi uta teh , Kaisi ladki ho tum no thanks nothing " he shouted .