Chapter 18

Marquis POV.

Me and myah haven't talked in a while. I mean I cared about her but I mean I just wanted to hit. I didn't really want a relationship with her. But damn I was starting to miss her. I pulled out my phone and called her. She didn't answer. She probably still mad but oh well. I called up my hoe tiana.

"Hey baby, what you need head?" She said answering.

"Yea, I'm on my way" I said and hung up. I got in my car and drove to tiana house. I pulled up and got out. I knocked on her door and she came to the door in some short shorts. I walked in and sat on her couch. She pulled out my friend and went to work. That girl had some good head.
After she was done. I stood up and started for the door.

"Wait marquis" she said grabbing my arm.

"What" I said turning around.

"I'm pregnant" she said.

"It ain't mine so ion care." I said

"What you mean. I haven't had sex in like 2 months. I only been giving head. I had sex with you 2 weeks ago" she said.

"Mann, you a hoe outta hell." I said

"Whatever, we will get a DNA test and let's see what you say then." She said.

"Mannn whatever" I said walking out and slamming the door. I got in my car and drove off. I can't have a kid now. I'm only 17. I'm not even gone worry bout it. That could be another nigga baby.

Myah POV.

I woke up and saw I was naked. I know I did not just sleep with trey. I just met him. I got up off his bed and put my clothes on and left. I didn't have my car so I had to walk.

When I finally got home I walked in the house. My mom wasn't home yet. I went upstairs and took a shower. I got out and put some clothes on. I checked my phone and saw marquis had called. What in the hell this nigga wanted. Before I could call him I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I been throwing up for like 3 days. I opened my clothes drawer and got a pregnancy test that I had bought yesterday. I didn't want to take it because I was scared to see the results. I went into the bathroom and took it. I started crying when I saw the response. It read positive.

I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. I can't believe I'm 16 and pregnant. I called kehlani.

"Heyyy bestie" she said answering.

"Can I come over please" I said sniffing.

"Yea, what's wrong?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when I get there" I said and hung up.

I got my keys and left the house. I got in my car and drove over to kehlani house. When I got there I knocked on the door. Zay came to the door. I walked past him and he closed the door behind me. I ran over to kehlani and started crying.

"Myah, what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant" I said crying.

"What??? Are you serious???" She said standing up.

"Yes, I feel so bad. What am I going to do." I said.

"Well first tell your mom. Then marquis." She said.

"My mom is gonna be so mad." I said.

"Well you need to tell her."

"Ok" I said getting up and leaving.

I called my mom.

"Hello" she answered.

"Mom, where are you" I said

"Just getting home" she said.

"Ok I'm on my way" I said hanging up.

I drove home fast as I could. I pulled up and got out and walked in. I walked into the kitchen and I was knocked to the floor. I looked up and saw it was my mom.

"What is this" she said throwing the pregnancy test box at me.

"I'm sorry ma" I said getting up.

"You think I want my 16 year old daughter taking care of a baby" she said getting loud.

"No mama, I'm sorry" I said.

"Do you even know who its by" she said.

"Yes, my ex marquis" I said.

"Your ex huh. Why y'all break up" she asked.

"Because we had sex and he stopped texting and calling me." I said.

"So basically he hit it and quit it. Do you think he gone be there for you" she said.

"No" I said.

"Well he got no choice. And he how old 16. Don't even got no damn job neither do you and now you stuck with a baby." She said.

"Mama I wanna get a abortion" I said.

"Oh nooo myah. You having that baby so you can see how hard it is taking care of a child. I'll help out but you having that child." She said.

I walked out and went upstairs and closed my door and cried. I can't believe this is happening. I pulled out my phone and called marquis.

"Wassup" he answered.

"Marquis, we need to talk" I said wiping my tears away.

"Ok, talk then" he said.

"Like in person marquis."

"Im cool, but what you wanted to talk about" he said.

"Omg. Ok, im pregnant." I said.

He hung up. Was he serious right now???He really hung up.

*couple errors corrected *