Chapter 8

*Kira in media*

Unknown POV.

"You do it?"I asked, talking on the phone.

"Yea, I think she's dead"

"That's great." I said laughing.

I was glad to hear Kehlani being hurt. Now I can make my move on zay.

James POV.

I was chilling with my home boys when I saw myah was calling me. I answered.

"James, please get to the hospital now" myah said sounding out of breath.

"Myah what's going on" I asked

"James, kehlani been shot" she said crying.

Tears dropped down my face. I couldn't hear about my sister getting shot. She all I got. My little sister.

"I'm on my way" I said hanging up.

"You OK?" My home ty asked.

"Nah, round the niggas up. My lil sista was shot. I'll call you when I get to the hospital." I said walking out and getting in my car.

Zay POV.

I had went home to help my mom but was on my way back over to Kehlani house when my notified me Kehlani was calling. I answered.

"Zay, get to the hospital. Kehlani been shot" myah said through the phone.

Before I could say anything she hung up. I sped to the hospital. My eyes started watering. When I pulled up I ran in the hospital and saw myah and some other dude sitting down. I walked over there.

"How's myah?" I asked myah.

"We waiting on the doctors" she said.

"Who are you" the guy beside her said.

"I'm zay, her boyfriend. Who are you?" I asked him.

"James, her brother" he said.

Just then the doctor came out.

"Kehlani Parker" the doctor said.

We all stood up.

"She's fine. She was shot in her arm and thigh but she is fine. You can go see her in room 307".

We all walked in her room. When I saw her I got real emotional. I walked over and hugged her.

Kehlani POV.

Here I was in the hospital. Im so happy I'm OK. I saw zay, myah, and my brother walk in. When zay saw me he started crying and hugged me.

"Kehlani, I'm sorry baby. This my fault. I should of never left you" he said crying.

"Its not your fault zay" I said.

"Who ever did it gonna die" my brother said walking over to me.

Just then I felt zay phone vibrate from his pocket. He took it out and read something and I saw his face expression change to anger. I snatched his phone. And saw Kira texted him.

Kira-Awww, what's wrong? Kehlani hurt? Lls😂

I know this bitch did not get someone to shoot me. I handed the phone to James.

"Where she stay at?" James asked zay.

Zay told James and James walked out with zay.

Myah walked over to me.

"How you feeling" she asked me.

"OK, just in a little pain. Where they going?" I asked.

"I don't know" she said.

***********************************
Kira was the unknown if you didn't catch on.

Where do you think James and Zay going?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤