My Hood Love

*kehlani in media*

Hey, I'm Kehlani, I'm 16, I'm light skin, have long black hair that stops in the middle of my back, slim thick, stand about 5'3 and got brown eyes.

I live in California. I don't have any sisters just 1 big brother name James, 22. He's very protective over me because I'm the youngest, a girl and the only sister he got.

I got 1 best friend. Her name is Myah.We've been best friends since we were 10. She is like a sister I never had.

My mother died last year from cancer and my father was never around. After my mom died, James found us a place to stay.

I go to this school call San Marino High, I'm a senior. Me and Myah are the most popular girls in school. Bitches break their necks to hang with us, niggas fight over us but I'm single and a virgin.

***********************************
Kehlani Pov.

"Kehlani". James said walking in my room. "Let's go!".

"Dang, you ain't gotta rush nobody."I said tying my Jordans.

"I got things to handle and you taking yo time".

I rolled my eyes grabbing my purse and my new iPhone6 and walking out the room.

He followed behind me and we walked out the house and I got in on the passenger side of his car.

"You lucky its early". He said backing out the driveway and pulling off.

I rolled my eyes taking out my phone texting Myah:

Me~Wyd?
Bestfriend💕~Watching TV. Where yo yellow ass at?
Me~lol omw(on my way if you didn't know)
Bestfriend💕~Hurry up before the mall gets packed.

Me and Myah had planned on going to the mall to hang out.

***********************************

My Hood Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें