Chapter 11

Kehlani POV.

I was mad as hell. I was walking to the car. Zay was running behind me.

"Bae, calm down" he said unlocking the doors and getting in.

"I'm fine. Just let's go to my house or something." I said.

He nodded and drove off. The ride was silent. We pulled up in front of my house. We got out and went inside. We walked upstairs into my room. He sat on my bed and turned the TV on.

"Who told you that you can turn my TV on" I said smiling.

"You ain't gone do shit bout it" he joked.

"Oh really" I said getting on his lap.

He started kissing my kneck and he flipped me over so I was laying on my back. He kissed my lips and then took my shirt off. And started kissing on my chest. Then I heard a knock at the front door. I got up, put my shirt back on and headed downstairs.

"Who is it" I asked.

"Yo brother fool" he said

I opened the door and he walked in.

"Where your key?" I asked closing the door.

"I left it here. Who car outside?" he asked

"Zay, he upstairs" I said then yelling his name for him to come downstairs.

"Wassup zay. Don't be fucking my sista." My brother said.

"Wassup james". Zay said

"You know my sista birthday coming up bro. Planning on doing anything for her" James asked.

"Yeh" zay said.

"What is it" I said smiling hard.

"Can't tell you dat baby girl. I'm fenna go. Text me." He said kissing me on my cheek and walking towards the door.

I nodded and he walked out. I walked upstairs and laid on my bed. My birthday was in two days and I couldn't wait. I was turning 17. Turn up ayeeee. I got up and went to go take a shower. I got out and put on some shorts and a white tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. I got my phone and texted zay.

***********************************
What y'all think zay gonna do for kehlani birthday?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤