Chapter 12

Zay POV.

I left kehlani house and was heading to my house. I pulled up and saw my ma were home. I walked in the house and saw her cooking.

"Hey ma" I said walking over kissing her on the check.

"Hey baby, how kehlani?" She asked.

I had told ma about kehlani and how she was in the hospital.

"She fine ma. She at home right now". I said sitting down at the table.

"Oh ok, that's good. Invite her over for dinner, I wanna meet her". She said putting some chicken in the oven.

"Ite ma" I said getting up from the table and walking upstairs. I sat on my bed, took my phone out my pocket. Kehlani had texted.

Future wife💜💍- Hey babe
Me- wassup babygirl.
Future wife💜💍- Wyd sexy
Me- nothing really, at home. Wyd beautiful
Future wife💜💍- nothing bored
Me-oh, I'm coming to pick you up later around 8 so be ready. My ma wanna meet you.
Future wife💜💍- ok baby

Kehlani POV.

I was semi happy about meeting zay mom. I was mostly nervous. I got off my bed and went in my closet to find something to wear for tonight. I put on some decent clothes to wear.

***********************************I looked at my phone and zay texted he was outside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

***********************************
I looked at my phone and zay texted he was outside. I headed downstairs.

"I'll be back before 11. I'm going over to zay house for dinner." I told my brother as I walked out the house. I got in the car with zay.

"Hey bae" I said closing the door.

"Hey beautiful" he said kissing my lips and driving off. That boy had some soft ass lips.

We pulled up in front of zay house and we got out. We walked in the house and his mom was in the kitchen fixing plates.

"Hey ma. This kehlani." He said holding my hand.

"Hey sweetie". She said hugging me.

"Hey, nice to meet you" I said with a smile.

We talked a while and we ate. I'm not gone lie his mom was cool. I got kinda emotional tho because I had no mom to be there for me anymore.

I got up from the table and pulled zay to the side.

"Zay, I'm ready to go home" I said

"Ok baby lemme get my keys" he said walking away.

He came back and we left the house. After he dropped me off I took a shower and went to sleep.

My Hood Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें